Trannybay .. use it or lose it!

• May 19, 2005 12:21 PM BST
    Come on girls ..,

To all those people who thought Trannybay was a good idea and who said that they were going to dig out stuff to sell .. was it all just talk?

Remember your sellers fees go towards supporting TW. I wouldn't like to think that katie has gone to all this trouble (and expense) yet again to be met with a wall of apathy.

Chase the moths out of those wardrobes ladies ..

Cerys xxx
    (In bossy mare mode)
    • 1980 posts
    May 19, 2005 4:47 PM BST
    Well, there really isn't much you can say about apathy, is there?

Okay, okay, no more smartass remarks. Myself, I plan on doing quite a bit of selling (and some buying, too, my favorite thing) on Trannybay. My wife and I have been in touch with Katie about plans we have for starting up an online business that will cater to t-girls and hopefully starting a website on TW as well as a "storefront" on Tranny bay. We plan on offering cosmetics, jewelry, accessories and clothing at reasonable prices. We also plan to offer a discount of some sort to all TW sisters, still figuring out what it will be, whether a discount on purchases over a certain amount or a discount on the first purchase or free S&H or what. We would like it to be something that girls who belong to TW will be able to use all the time, so it will probably be something more along the lines of free S&H or perhaps a percentage discount. We will let you girls know ASAP.

We are still working on details as well as getting physical inventory in-hand and/or a drop shipping setup so that items can be purchased directly as well as an online payment method. It's quite a bit more complicated than we had anticipated (isn't everything?) but please stay tuned for the grand opening of Inside-Out Fashions and The Trans-It Authority coming very soon, I hope. We will be starting out rather modestly but we hope to build it into a going concern that will provide a place for t-girls from all over to get great buys on things they just can't live without.

Hugs, Joni & Dee entrepenurially in Oregon
    • 1652 posts
    May 22, 2005 2:22 PM BST
    Woo hoo, I just sold something!
    Come on girls, you too can own a Lucy Diamond dress!
    Happy shopping.
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    May 22, 2005 3:24 PM BST
    I just got back from vacation. But I have some shoes I can part with [new ones worn once]hurt my feet. Once I'm settled I'll post them. Day or 2.