My First Post

• April 20, 2004 11:55 PM BST
    Hi everyone this is my first post to let u know a bit about me,My name is angela i am 44 yo, I have been dressing in secret since i was 25 you know putting my girl's things on when ever she went out and it felt so good i could never tell her but i think she knows, A girl can tell cant she?We split up about 5 years ago i think we just got bored with each other.I been dressing up with a passion for about a year just in my flat i have never been out yet except for a drive in my car at midnight it felt as wonderfull i was on cloud 9,I would like to go out but thier is just too many problems ie work family ect,Maybe a trannie night out in london that katie is setting up is a real poss,I would like to be more convincing so i have seen my doc about hormons i start them in a weeks time and i cant wait,make up is a problem it's so hard to get the right look i will have to go to a dressing service and get some advice i have never shown any body what i look like dressed in person,I did pluck up the courage and posted some pics i hope i dont look a complete fool,But it did feel good to actually see them on the web,Well i think i have bored everybody enough see u around angie xxx
  • April 21, 2004 12:28 PM BST
    Welcome to the club, Angie .

Laura
    • 124 posts
    April 22, 2004 2:56 AM BST
    Hi Angela,

Nice to have you here, our little home on the web.

Casandra
  • April 21, 2004 6:23 AM BST
    Welcome.
    • 1980 posts
    April 21, 2004 1:29 PM BST
    Hi Angie, nice to meet you.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 456 posts
    April 21, 2004 4:51 PM BST
    Hi hon - spoke to you the other night in the chatroom. Welcome to our little world. I too don't get out as much as i would like and am not too sure about passing or not but who knows what the future might hold - there is a big world out there waiting for people like us.