good morning tuesday 24th may 2005

• 2068 posts
    May 24, 2005 11:32 AM BST
    My turn to start things off today...YEAH!!. good morning to all here on TW..cerys,JJ,Karen et al.Hope you all have a good day whatever you're doing.it's a bit murky here in lowestoft right now...looks like rain! love and xxxx anna-marie
    • 1198 posts
    May 24, 2005 12:14 PM BST
    Morning girls,

hows the flat coming along Anna-Marie? hope you're getting how you like it, wet and murky here too girls. Hope everyone has a good day........hugz Julie xx
    • 2573 posts
    May 24, 2005 1:23 PM BST
    Good morning anna-marie, gloria, julie.
    Thank you Katie for restoring TW to duty. I was just about to pick up the phone and admit myself to a psych unit for TG withdrawl. Ok, girls, those of you who can and don't pay for TW need to think how painful this last shutdown was and help Katie out by supporting what you (and I) can't live without. I know you boys wouldn't let us girls pay for everything and are doing your share, it's your macho duty. Mine duty is to bat my eyelashes and softly guilt trip you boys Those of you who can't. <Hugs>. It's ok. You will when you can.

I live in the desert, it's 84 degrees and I dream of it being cold and murky and rainy. Can we arrange an Anglo-American sun/rain lend-lease exchange? Well, I have a nice tan, anyway.

• 2627 posts
    May 24, 2005 2:21 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    I haven't seen the sun since I got home. But I haven't forgot what it looks like. This is off the beach in Clearwater.

Yes I'm going to be talking about Fla for a while. I had that much fun.
    All of us need to do what we can to help Katie with this money crunch. Like Wendy I need my time on Tweb. Withdrawl SUCKS!!!
    • 2463 posts
    May 24, 2005 3:44 PM BST
    Good morning, girls, for today and tomorrow. I'm leaving soon for that big interview I have, so I won't be around much the next day or two. That is, if I'm around at all!

Take care and I'll be back!

Mere