Are you going to Sparkle?

• 2127 posts
    June 8, 2005 9:33 PM BST
    Hello,

Are you going to the Sparkle transgender day in Manchester, UK this month?

Christina Dearlove has suggested that it may be a good idea to hand out some Trannyweb leaflets which she's had made up, in an effort to get a few more Full Members signed up.

If you are going along and you'd like to help by handing out some leaflets, please lt us know.

It would also be nice if the various Trannyweb girls who are going, could meet up somewhere, so let us know and we'll organise something.

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x
    • 1198 posts
    June 8, 2005 9:38 PM BST
    Yep, i'm going up with Suzy, and have aranged to meet a few girls fron TW on one of the nights......should be a good bash....hugz Julie xx
    • 124 posts
    June 8, 2005 10:12 PM BST
    i may be there, i dont know yet, the way things are at home, wot with one thing or another, i dont know, but if i dont go, i will be thinking of u all. xx
    • 2068 posts
    June 8, 2005 11:08 PM BST
    i'm going too and i cannot wait as it'll be my first time in "the village".Katie i'd be more than happy to help by handing out a few TW leaflets if at the end of the day it'll help our cause.I will be speaking to christina soon and will mention it to her.love and xxxxxxxxxx anna-marie
  • June 8, 2005 11:51 PM BST
    There is supposed to be a Sparkle "Information point" operating from a trailer on the Chorlton street/Canal street bridge on the saturday perhaps you could deposit some leaflets there for people to pick up.

I've just come back from the Village this very evening .. was a lovely warm night, loads of people out sitting by the canal .. it's a great atmosphere when the weather is nice. It bodes well for the big weekend, looking forward to it.

Cerys xxx
    • 338 posts
    June 9, 2005 7:09 PM BST
    the village.. yup me going.. gunna get No 6's autograph

or not as the case may be, for those of you sad enough to get that reference may we wallow in our own pity, for the rest of you.. be afraid, be very afriad. in a country where they are considering restrictions on camera's... (but not cctv obviously) anything *could* happen.

ARGH.. beachballs.....