good morning saturday 18th june 2005

• 2068 posts
    June 18, 2005 11:43 AM BST
    Me to start it off again eh?.good good.Mornin all(cerys,JJ...et al)from a hot and sticky lowestoft.Hope you all have a good day whatever you're up to.Me? i'm off for a walk along our sea-front to try and cool down a bit..but there's not much hope of that cos it's HOT! If the weathers like this for sparkle next w/end then it'll make me VERY happy! love and xxxx anna-marie
    • 2463 posts
    June 18, 2005 1:07 PM BST
    Good morning from a sunny and somewhat cool Oak Park. No rain expected for days. Illinois is in a bit of a drought these days.

As for me, I have to go to some teacher enrichment training this morning for that one school. I really don't want to go. Knowing them it's probably more indoctrination. But, as they've taken good care of me, I'll bite the bullet for three hours.

Have a great day, all!

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    June 18, 2005 2:25 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    It's work for me this weekend. We have a classic car paradegoing on today. Which is cool unless you have to drive around it. You see some of the most beautifull cars. It's aim is for a family event. So not to many drunks messing things up. Wish I could go.
    Have a nice weekend.