Good morning July 17 2005

• 2463 posts
    July 17, 2005 5:25 AM BST
    Good morning ladies

Let me start off our Sunday by telling you how much I love you all. Thank you for being my friend, and for standing by my side whenever I needed you.

If it wasn't for MY DAMN PHONE DYING I would have had a lot more conversations with my UK girls over at Anna-Marie's. Please forgive me.

Anna-Marie - THANK YOU. I didn't mean to run up your phone bill, even if for five minutes. Thank you for what you did.

May your day be wonderful. My love is with you.
    • 2627 posts
    July 17, 2005 11:19 AM BST
    Good Morning!!!
    I trust all had a good time at Anna's last night.
    Be carefull not to trip on empty bottels when you get up.
    It's so muggy here I think I'll stay inside & injoy my air.
    Have a great day everyone.
    • 614 posts
    July 17, 2005 11:25 AM BST
    morning all , were all awake now , nearly brunch time ( um food ) , then time to sort out before all heading home
    bin a good weekend , hope evry1 else has had a good weekend , mere was good to talk to you again last nite hun , oh wel better get on see ya all later xxxxxx
    • 2068 posts
    July 17, 2005 2:33 PM BST
    Mornin.....or should i say afternoon all. i'm sittin here with a glass of wine,feelin a tad down cos everyone's gone...but i AM ok.I'm just happy knowin that chris,clair and deanna have had a great time as i know i have.Certain girls let me down by saying they'll come then not turn up..but enough about them.the ones that came are REAL friends to me,the sort that won't let you down.Pity the phone kept playing up when i called Meredith but atleast we got to talk.Have a good afternoon girls!...love and xxxxxx anna-marie