Morning A Peacefull July 20th

• 2627 posts
    July 20, 2005 5:35 AM BST

Good Morning Ladies!
    I know we all know what this dove stands for.
    Lets make today a day to forgive, to love, & friendship.
    I see hatred here & I realy am crying. NOT HERE!!!
    Put on your best dress or skirt & lets have some fun again.
    I LOVE YOU ALL.
  • July 20, 2005 6:20 AM BST
    Karen,

Great advice. I seem to have missed the feud yesterday, but hope that with patience and understanding, all will be back to "normal" ( if any of us are so... ) today...

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Sincerely Yours,

Kari
    • 112 posts
    July 20, 2005 6:51 AM BST
    good morning .......
    Hope your all well, me off up north today, (well uttoxeter ok), Got new bunch of plastic flowers for Pricilla's dashboard....brighten the old gal up....(the old tart)(why are all trucks femme?)..... ramming coffee down me fast (yup Pricilla likes easy start too where's the can gone?), she is just like me , up early but takes a while to warm up, (never go to far on the first date etc.).....still we have an agreement on this between us....you have to work with these things you know?
    Got to the docks yesterday in sunny ipswich, they seemed to be having a bit of a blond moment and hit Pricilla's trailer...., fancy being hit on the bum with a 10 ton forklift?, still we both ok and the forkie's mate said "don't you think he drives like a woman" I said "Actually, i find women are good drivers and he's no more a woman than i am". they spotted the nail varnish and we all had a good laugh........great stuff, real theatre, i love all that!!! Men often find me funny in a nice girly way, they can see it and they know it, and i feel more femme than ever in those situations...they are all right about it as long as i am, confidence is everything.
    here are some lovly flowers for you all, kisses and hugz I'm off....
    love and light, full beam tonight.
    • 112 posts
    July 20, 2005 6:58 AM BST
    oops wrong piccy

try this

lol
  • July 20, 2005 8:19 AM BST
    Good morning girls on an overcast Oxford morning. And as I say that the sun starts breaking through.

June feels old today - no it's not my birthday but my daughter's. She turns 25 today and I realise that there are a lot of TW members of a similar age. Still I suppose a lot of us could be grandparents at my age but both my son (now 30) and daughter are both still single so as far as I know I'm just an old parent.

Have a good day girls.

June
    XXXX
    • 121 posts
    July 20, 2005 10:06 AM BST
    Hi everyone-good morning to all,from a cool and breezy London,xxx Alli.
    • 2627 posts
    July 20, 2005 3:21 PM BST
    Hi Natalie. Both flowers look cool but I do like a nice rose.

Tiina I do hope it quites down. I'm here for help & fun with being Transgenderd. Not for my political views. Theres an old saying about going to parties. Do not talk politics or religion.
    Thet breed arguments.
    • 2627 posts
    July 20, 2005 3:52 PM BST
    I'll take all we can get.
    I found a site with all kinds of that stuff. Plan to use it now & then. I think it's cool.
  • July 20, 2005 4:04 PM BST
    Hi Tiina
    June is quite happy not having grandchildren. My daughter leads a lot better life than a lot of her old schoolchums. She can hit the town whenever she wants whereas they have to go looking for babysitters. And grandfather June doesn't want to be a babysitter.
    June
  • July 20, 2005 7:14 PM BST
    Hi All,
    Hopefully, you all had a great day! Since it it still morning here, I'm closing my eyes and imagining sitting on a beach with a cold drink, a slight breeze and a good friend.

Beach in St Marteen...

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • July 21, 2005 10:32 PM BST
    Hi Tiina,

Would have loved to.... had to stay home and work on a white paper for work instead.
    Hence the "virtual" trip to the beach! Did however take your advise and get that cold drink from the fridge. Premixed margaritas are ok... will get better ones this weekend at beach.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn