Be back later

• 2463 posts
    July 21, 2005 1:44 AM BST
    I was debating whether to do this. Now I am.....

I'm taking a break from this place for a while. It probably won't be long. No, I didn't care for the BS here lately. And I refuse to let someone bully me, which he knows he cannot do. But the fact that for the first time in a long time I wanted to punch someone (BAD!) bothers me. While I am a very forgiving person, I do not buy the apology, nor do I buy the excuses. It's all going to start up again next week.

I'll admit I'm in a foul mood, and for many reasons. When that happens it's best to just leave me alone. That's why I'm not responding to blogs, forum postings, anything.

You all just go on and have some fun. I'll be back later.
    • 134 posts
    July 21, 2005 11:10 AM BST
    meredith, please dont let some asshole force you out. im certain you have a lot of friends here. I have certainly enjoyed any of your posts ive read!
    I do know how you feel tho as i had a lot of abuse directed at me on another site i used to go to before finding tw.(susans)
    Keep smiling hon!
    lots of love,
    angel xxx
    • 2068 posts
    July 21, 2005 12:25 PM BST
    Sorry to hear that Mere...just remember where i am if you want to talk honey...Love and xxx anna-marie
    • 1980 posts
    July 21, 2005 2:02 PM BST
    Hi Meredith-

Please come back, I mean don't go away for good, okay? The key is under the mat and the porch light is always on. I'll miss you.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    July 21, 2005 2:17 PM BST
    In light of what just happened, let me be quick here....

I wasn't letting anyone push me away. So much is all coming together at once. I'm just not feeling the best about anything, and when I get in these moods I just want to shut myself up in a room until the feelings pass. I didn't plan on being away for more than a few days. But I am not much of myself these days.

Thanks to all. Now let's find out if everyone in London is okay. That's my primary concern, not my current self-centered attitude.
    • 2627 posts
    July 21, 2005 2:45 PM BST
    I get the same way sometimes. I'd say call any morning but with classes & work I haven't got a routine as yet.
    We'll be here for you if needed & will be pleased to see you back when your ready. Take care!!
  • July 21, 2005 6:50 PM BST
    Hi Mere,

I understand the need to be alone for a while. Don't stay away too long. As Tiina said, the porch lite is on, the key is under the mat, and I would add a cool drink in the fridge. Looking forward to your posts in the near future. Take care.

My inbox and phone is available if you want to talk.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn

PS Good luck on your articles.

• 112 posts
    July 21, 2005 10:12 PM BST
    Hi Meredith
    you welcomed me to this forum and for that you have given me something ,thanks, and i'm away too for abit.
    either way hon its goodbye, i hope your still around when i get back, your ok with me.
    love and light (over and out)
  • July 22, 2005 12:13 AM BST
    Hi Meredith

I'd be sorry if you left. You've been kind to me, and I'm sure to others too.

I know how you feel about walking away from the site. If you need a break, fine. But I guess you'll want to come back soon. Your many friends here would be delighted to see you posting again.

love
    Cathy xxx
  • July 22, 2005 6:17 AM BST
    Mere.:

Your intelligence, warmth and insights are one of the things that drew me to this site as a "safe" place to call "home." To express myself and be accepted.

You'll be missed...

Send an e-mail once in a while...

Sincerely Yours,

Kari
    XXXOOO
    • 374 posts
    July 22, 2005 11:12 AM BST
    Hi Meredith,

Please don't stay away too long. I can understand you needing a break, so take the time you need...but hurry back to us I hope you start feeling better soon hon.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika