saturday 23 july

• July 23, 2005 12:32 AM BST
    I believe this is the first time I have started one of these threads. Here in the UK the weather is cool and outside it is pitch black. I hope Saturday is a good day for all of you.

As for me, I exchanged several text messages with Wanda on Friday and hope to speak to her on the phone this morning. Things are moving fast. I think it is inevitable I will tell her about Catherine when I see her - that will be on Tuesday 3 August. Am sure she will react positively.

Nicely balanced in the Test. Hope Sussex beat Hampshire, also hope Ullrich wins the time trial in the Tour de France. For a drink at this time on a Saturday you can't beat vodka.
    • 121 posts
    July 23, 2005 8:17 AM BST
    Hi girls-just wanted to say good morning,enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing
  • July 23, 2005 11:11 PM BST
    It's still Saturday. All my sporting hopes were dashed. But I did have a long talk on the phone with Wanda. Both of us are really looking forward to meeting again in about 10 days' time.

Apart from that, a busy family day when I didn't get much done, and had no time alone to dress. I should have about an hour tomorrow morning (Sunday). There are one or two things I need to do, including some tranny shopping, before I go up north. Despite the problems at home, I feel my girly life is opening up again.