Contest for UK Members

• July 25, 2005 11:03 PM BST
    19?
    • 2127 posts
    July 25, 2005 8:17 PM BST
    Sue Sheppard who is organising this years Miss TG Brighton has given us a free ticket to give away in a competition.

Let's use it as an excuse to celebrate the arrival of our new Trannyweb toolbar.

This year's even takes place on Thursday 28th July in Brighton. The Guest of Honour is actor Richard O'Brien and it's all for a good cause too with proceeds going to The Martletts' Hospice and The Sussex Beacon.

If you'd like to win the free ticket for this event, just answer the following question and if you don't know the answer, have a guess. The first correct entrant gets the prize!

The question is: How many contestants were there for last year's inaugural Miss TG Brighton?

Here's a clue - not less than 15 and not more than 30.

Please just reply to this post with your answer. Only one entry per person though.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    July 25, 2005 10:25 PM BST
    I can rell you that's it's none of those. Remember, just one entry per person please.

If you win but you can't make it you could give your ticket to someone who can or you could sell it on Trannybay!

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    July 25, 2005 11:31 PM BST
    Sorry Rhia, not 19.
    • 614 posts
    July 26, 2005 12:03 AM BST
    ur um 25 my age next month lol
    • 2127 posts
    July 26, 2005 11:30 PM BST
    Sorry, it's not 25. The only reason I thought we'd make this a UK members thing is because the prize is a ticket to a UK event.

You are welcome to join in if you think you could make good use of it.

However, if you get the answer right and are unable to go, it will be wasted and may deprive someone who could have gone.

I suppose you could always give it away if you can't make it yourself.

Why is everything so complicated?

Hugs,

Katie x