Good Morning July 31st

• 2627 posts
    July 31, 2005 3:09 PM BST

Good Morning!!
    This is what I have planned for the day. I've worked long hours & today is mine. It's a MY day. I may go out for a little photo shooting at the park but thats it.
    You all have a great day.
    • 2463 posts
    July 31, 2005 3:14 PM BST
    Good morning, all

While I have the house to myself for the day (and night), I am still going out to my folks' house. Some distant cousin of mine is visiting, so they're having a little get-together. I figure to go for an hour, eat, then head home to enjoy my time.

Have a nice day.
    • 2463 posts
    July 31, 2005 4:10 PM BST
    This soiree today is around the lunchtime hours, so me mum will probably pick up chicken or beef or something like that. If she gives me a few bucks, as she likes to do, I might use it to order myself a deep dish pizza for tonight. After all, Chicago has the best pizza in the world.

I will be dressed, though. Wait, I'm dressed now.
  • July 31, 2005 4:12 PM BST
    Hi everyone. Here in Britain we have heavy rain. My family are out and I have stayed behind, which means I am now dressed. Can't think of a better way to be.
    • 2463 posts
    July 31, 2005 4:16 PM BST
    Hi Catherine. Nice to see you again.

Could you send us some of that rain? We really need it. It's going to be another scorcher today, with no rain in sight for almost a week.

And, like you, I have the house to myself and taking full advantage of it. It feels soooooooooooo nice to be back in a miniskirt.
    • 2627 posts
    July 31, 2005 4:18 PM BST
    Tiina not being generous at all. As I love my little buddy the pleasure is mine. We both like a walk in the park.