HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA for sunday 14th

• 2068 posts
    August 12, 2005 9:52 PM BST
    I know i'm a tad early but what the hell!..i'd just like to wish christina a very happy BD for sunday...hope you gets lots of goodies babe, you deserve them all. Now i gotta say christina's the best friend any girl could want.Enjoy your day hun! love and xxxxxxx anna-marie
    • 1652 posts
    August 13, 2005 1:55 AM BST
    Have a good one babe, but don't get too drunk now...
    Oh what the hell, that advice is completely futile isn't it...
    Get pissed hun, and enjoy!
    xx
    • 1980 posts
    August 13, 2005 2:34 AM BST
    Hi Christina, best wishes for a great birhday and many more.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2627 posts
    August 13, 2005 4:49 AM BST
    Happy Birthday to a good friend & a great girl.

• 2573 posts
    August 13, 2005 6:05 AM BST
    Happy birthday, Christina! <hugs>
    • 2463 posts
    August 13, 2005 12:51 PM BST
    Happy birthday Chris. Go and really tie one on.

Do you realize it's been a year now since I spoke to you on the phone for the first time? Anna-Marie was having that party and I called and sang "Happy Birthday" to you. That conversation made me smile for days. Heck, it still makes me smile.

I wish I could give you a gift.

Love, Mere XXXOOO
    • 614 posts
    August 14, 2005 12:07 AM BST
    mwah mwah kiss all round , tahnks for the messages girls
    god i fel old that quater of my life past LOL
    but loads more fun time ahead xxxxxxxxxx

on a serious note though thanks for the messages means a lot to have friends there for me
    • 614 posts
    August 14, 2005 12:38 AM BST
    ah shucks thanks for the car tiina and everyone
    • 588 posts
    August 14, 2005 7:59 AM BST

Happy birthday, Christina !

Linda
    XOO
    • 614 posts
    August 14, 2005 10:05 AM BST
    ok yes i ment card , was late here when i typed that message , oh well off out to spend the day with fay in a min so love to you all
  • August 18, 2005 12:50 PM BST
    hi christina
    i hope you had a good time on your birthday. i regret not being able to get you a card due to financial difficulties caused by my brother who kept running up debts, so now i've got rid of him i hope that i can get things sorted out. i hope our friendship wasn't ruined due to my current circumstances & i hope to make it up to you in the near future
    • 614 posts
    August 18, 2005 2:50 PM BST
    deanna , are friendship was not damaged at all hun , like i said in tx chat before aug tx , i didnt expect a card or anything from any1 , all though any recived would not be refusedd
  • August 18, 2005 3:24 PM BST
    i'm glad to hear it, i'm hoping to throw a party together on 19/11. i'm drawing up a guest list & my father's giving me assistance with it, i'd like it if you could come. i'm sure you'll have a good time. with luck flic & jade are able to come along. as the time approaches though i'll have to see if they're able to come which'll be great