New Look Trannyweb

• 2127 posts
    August 21, 2005 2:26 PM BST
    Hi Girls,

I've spent the last month trying to create a new look for our front page. I've made it slightly wider (760 pixels instead of
    750) and the colours have all changed too. The old yellow and navy blue looked really naff.

The new layout should also tie in nicely with our new Content Management System (which will be online very soon).

Here is a mock-up of the new front page:

http://gendersociety.com/[...]990.cgi

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x
    • 2627 posts
    August 21, 2005 2:34 PM BST
    I Katie I realy do like the softer colors.
    I don't remember seeing Trannybay listed. But maybe I missed it. But a BIG thumbs up!!
    • 338 posts
    August 21, 2005 2:38 PM BST
    ok now that i like... in a way its a tad busy, but then so is the rest of the site, and some of us busy people.. but its got everything ya needs in it, clear and easy to find..

work of art.!

well done tis brill

and love the colours
    • 2068 posts
    August 21, 2005 3:51 PM BST
    Katie....that's MUCH better, and the colours are a lot nicer too, better than the blue & yellow...yuk!. you really have done us proud this time!

love and xxxxxx anna-marie
  • August 21, 2005 5:48 PM BST
    I like it

One question, would it be possible to increase the width of the menu by 2px and the width of the member staus bar by 4 px? Just to even it out really - not that it's all that obvious. Just me being far to observant really (and undoubtedly a little more tactless that I should be).

Really, though - it's a HUGE improvement, and I really like it, even if it is a little busy. Maybe rounded corners might hel go some way to breaking it up a little more?

Doesn't really matter - I'm just throwing suggestions into the air.
    • 374 posts
    August 22, 2005 10:42 AM BST
    Hi Katie,

Love the new look. Nicely done

Hugs & kisses,

Monika