katie's Birthday honours list?.......

• 2068 posts
    August 25, 2005 8:04 PM BST
    Girls here's somethin for a bit of fun. you know every year when it's the Queens birthday she gives out honours and stuff. Well how about this....katie's Birthday honours list!, specially for our beloved web-mistress katie. She could give out honours and things to girls here for say...Services to TW,Services to the TG community...etc. After all if it's good enough for royalty then it's certain to be good enough for our katie isn't it? I reckon tiina deserves a medal for bein there for me whilst i've been havin probs!

Love and xxxxxxx anna-marie
    • 2627 posts
    August 26, 2005 4:46 AM BST
    Anna you would be on the top of my list.
    Sorry we haven't talked in awhile but my yahoo is doing funny things.
    • 2127 posts
    August 28, 2005 11:16 AM BST
    This is a most interesting idea. I'll look into it.

Hugs,

Katie x
  • August 31, 2005 1:32 PM BST
    Oh no I'm already a forum "Super Goddess", my neck is weighed down with a Trannyweb pendant .. where am I going to hang the "gong" that goes with being a O.Q.T.E. (Old Queen of the Tranny Empire)

And what about the investing ceremony .. me on my knees in front of Katie while she dubs me on both shoulders with her mighty weapon .. and tells me to "arise" ...!!

ermmmmm ....

• 364 posts
    August 31, 2005 9:16 PM BST
    Do we have to be citizens of the UK to qualify ?

Hugs
    Joanne
  • August 31, 2005 9:26 PM BST
    Tiina .. some time in the "other house" is an excellent suggestion, I could do with a good nap ... zzzzzz

Bring the Gin!

Baroness de Cerys xx
    (Dame of the garter)
  • August 31, 2005 11:05 PM BST
    the investing ceremony - gutter level thinking at its best lmao!

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be able to view things on that level without hurting my neck - methinks the gutter might be a step upwards.
  • September 13, 2005 11:25 PM BST
    Dosen't sound like to bad of an Idea let me know will ya