The Return of the MSS

• 2627 posts
    August 28, 2005 4:29 AM BST
    How can you be sure we made our first move?
    • 2463 posts
    August 26, 2005 1:46 PM BST
    Ladies of the MSS,

It's time we got our plans back in action. Kendra has been too sure of herself. With autumn coming, a black dress is in order.

As I understand it, I believe Gillian also has something we might want to put on our list. But not yet.

We need to recruit more members. Anyone is eligible to join, except a certain member whose name begins with "K" and ends with "a." That is, after the first mission is complete.
    • 1195 posts
    August 26, 2005 3:09 PM BST
    Mere - gotta ask...I know I changed my name to Mary Grace, used to be Jillian2000 but am I still included. I know I can qualify as an anarchist. Please don't group me with that "K" person, who shall be unnamed.
    xxxxx
    • 2627 posts
    August 26, 2005 3:43 PM BST
    Mary your a part of this. The "K" person can join once a black dress becomes public domain.
    • 2463 posts
    August 26, 2005 4:30 PM BST
    Karen is correct. <Kendra> may join once we accomplish our mission. Oh, and her computer is on our list, too.

Did you ever see that whole thread from some months back about all this? It's pretty darn funny.
    • 614 posts
    August 26, 2005 6:22 PM BST
    you can still count on me , i could do with a new pc and kendras would look so nice on my side board and that black dress of heres would look lovely on me
    • 2068 posts
    August 26, 2005 8:53 PM BST
    girls...it's not a case of if, but WHEN we acquire that little black dress of k.....a's. it's about time the MSS became a bit more active now

love and xxxxxxx anna-marie
    • 124 posts
    August 26, 2005 10:00 PM BST
    errrrrr.. excuse me girls, but i think K's little black dress will suit me better than the rest of you, hehe im in
    • 2463 posts
    August 27, 2005 2:53 AM BST
    Justine, come on now, since when would an Anarchist play into the capitalist system?

(Justine - good! You got Kendra to look the other way!)
    • 614 posts
    August 27, 2005 9:12 AM BST
    ah but kendra , dear kendra rember your not at home next weekend r u ? and u have a member or 2 of the MSS taxing you around , so we will have the upper hand so to speak
    • 2627 posts
    August 27, 2005 3:17 PM BST
    Pour K We'll see how the mighty can fall.
    • 374 posts
    September 6, 2005 10:43 AM BST
    It sounds like the MSS is having problems in completing their mission and therefore I'm offering my services. I already have a couple of LBD's myself but can always use another one

So girls, if you are recruiting for the MSS....I am available.

Hugs,

Monika

PS: Sorry Kendra....but I just can't resist having another LBD