A sad posting - please read

• 2463 posts
    September 7, 2005 7:31 PM BST
    Girls, I don't want to write this twice, so please go to my latest blog. It will explain everything, and more.
    • 1980 posts
    September 7, 2005 10:19 PM BST
    Oh god, Meredith, I am so sorry. I will miss you more than I can possibly say. I don't know if you will get to read this or not but I want you to know that my best wishes go with you always. Please take good care of yourself, may you find the happiness you're seeking.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2068 posts
    September 7, 2005 10:41 PM BST
    oh god, i'm stunned, devastated....to hear your sad news honey. It is indeed a sad day for TW too when you think of all the girls you've helped(including me) just recently.just remember that time you called me when i was having my party, and you spoke to chris,fay,clair,JJ....you made us girls very happy indeed and that's the one thing i'll remember for a long time to come.

honey, you have my best and sincerest wishes for your future happiness wherever your life takes you. i'll always be here if you need me no matter HOW long it takes!

Love and xxxxxxx from one VERY sad Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    September 7, 2005 10:47 PM BST
    Mere honey, i'm devastated to hear this awful news!!...i read your blog post,my eyes fillin up with tears cos you dont deserve this crap you're getting.you have my best and sincerest good wishes for wherever life takes you.

You take care d'ya hear

Love and xxxxxx from one very sad anna-marie
    • 374 posts
    September 8, 2005 11:16 AM BST
    Meredith, I just read your blog and left you a little message.
    You will be missed here hon. Please take care of yourself and I hope things work out for you.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
  • September 8, 2005 11:53 AM BST
    Meredith
    Like the others I know the pain you are going through. As individuals the advice we can/could give is limited to our own experiences and would not necessarily be a suitable solution for your circumstances.
    My dear, you have to decide the route forward yourself and with discussion with those near and dear to you. Look after yourself and may your god go with you.

Maybe we'll all meet again one day.

June xx
    • 112 posts
    September 9, 2005 9:44 PM BST
    Hi Meredith,
    i read your blog also and I really feel for you. Take care, and look after yourself. i will miss you.
    so sad babes, so sad.......your a good egg you know, wishing you happier times matey.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx