I never said thank you

• 2463 posts
    September 26, 2005 3:36 PM BST
    To all of you who have been supportive of me,

I just wanted to say thank you. It's still not easy. I still, from time to time, have to deal with BS lectures from my friend, including my being TG. Some time back I wrote that when I told him he was cool about it. Nope. Never was, and never will be. Too f'g bad. I may not be able to dress how I wish around his shithole of a house, but he'll never keep me from being who I am.

I did get to see my daughter on Saturday. We had a great time, even if we had to go do one or two things we didn't want to (my wife demanded supervision). Still, we had time alone and loved every minute of it. She looked so cute with her two front teeth missing! The new ones are coming in already. She's gorgeous. Wait until you see her.

Anyhow, they think I'm no longer coming here. I sneak in when I can. I can't do it from the Hell Hole because that's monitored as well (what am I, eight years old?).

Thanks again for all you've done for me. I'll try to pop in as much as I can.

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    September 26, 2005 4:11 PM BST
    I trhink you need to get away from there for a little while.
    Sounds like you went from one bad envirement to another.
    • 338 posts
    September 26, 2005 7:15 PM BST
    I know how you feel, my situation isn't quiet this bad but it could have been so easily.

as for saying thank you.. well its always welcome of course, but its what friends are for.

dispite the physical reality, you heart and mind are your own, always.

x
    • 2068 posts
    September 26, 2005 8:27 PM BST
    Mere honey, you did'nt have to say thanx....it's what friends are for!

Ok you might not get on TW all that often but that doesn't mean we don't think about you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers whatever i'm doing!

Love and xxxxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    September 30, 2005 6:33 PM BST
    Hi all,
    Things are lightening up a bit. The door is definitely opening wider about getting back home. I've been seeing my daughter more lately, and have seen my wife, although not alone. We really haven't been able to talk yet. She does care about me, so I'm hoping that very soon we'll finally be able to have that conversation we need.

I've had a ton of interviews lately. I might have a part-time gig offered to me tomorrow. I'll be allowed to do up to 35 hours a week. I'll take it until one of the other things happen.

So I am feeling somewhat better. I have more hope now than I did over the past month. The best part about it is I know if things continue like this we will reconcile. Neither one of us is interested in a legal separation, or a divorce, and we're certainly holding to our marriage vows of fidelity.

Why do I stay at my friends house if it's bad from time to time? In short, I don't have a choice. But the second I can get out, I will.

I will NEVER stop being Meredith.