I'm back

• October 9, 2005 11:11 PM BST
    Mere,
    It is soo good to hear from you again. I hope things settle down for you.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 2463 posts
    October 9, 2005 1:51 AM BST
    Hi girls,

Yes, I am back. While I still have to be somewhat careful about coming here, I refuse to leave what means so much to me. I refuse to cut my ties to people who have been so good to me for almost two years now. As you can tell lately, I'm getting my stride back. While I am still waiting for a miracle or two in my life, I cannot stay away from you - the people I love so much.

I had probably the best day in almost 6 weeks. Yes, I had some good face to face contact with my wife, and there were plenty of laughs and good will. No, we still haven't had any serious talk yet, but it was a great start. Tonight is supposed to be our anniversary. I wondered how I would handle it. I'll tell you how - with optimism.

Now, we need to get the MSS back on track.

And let's get these forums back to the goofiness we love so much. Can I be Minister of Insanity?

Mere
  • October 9, 2005 7:12 AM BST
    Welcome back Meredith.

In the first place I never knew you left (I have been following the forums only recently). But glad to hear you are making some progress in your life

The Ministry of Insanity? Actually most governments have one nowadays but they are usually called by other names.

xxx jennifer
    • 2627 posts
    October 9, 2005 11:35 AM BST
    Sorry Mere I think Bush has that job.
    As leader of the M.S.S. that sort of gives you the job here anyway.
    • 1980 posts
    October 9, 2005 1:30 PM BST
    Hi Meredith-

Glad you're back <big big hug>. You grace the place.

And, I mean, who could stay away? Really?

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    October 9, 2005 7:39 PM BST
    I just love you all so much. There's no way I'm staying away.

Thank you all again.
    • 2068 posts
    October 9, 2005 8:43 PM BST
    Mere honey....that's Wonderful news, that you're back where you belong. It's really made me so happy hearing this

Welcome back honey!!

Love & xxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 374 posts
    October 10, 2005 1:08 PM BST
    So glad that you've come back to us Meredith...we've all missed you here. Things do sound like they're getting better for you. Hope all works out well with your family.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 2463 posts
    October 10, 2005 3:03 PM BST
    Justine,
    What makes you think I don't do that now?

I wish I could walk down the street like this icon I've chosen for this posting.

Mere
    • 2573 posts
    October 11, 2005 2:02 AM BST
    <hug>
  • October 11, 2005 4:31 AM BST
    Mere,

Welcome back.

I've been gone a bit myself. New job, long hours, blah, blah, blah...(insert lame exscuse for not keeping in touch here__________).

Go ahead and walk like that down the street, hon!! You'll feel even better!

Sincerely Yours,

Kari
    • 141 posts
    October 11, 2005 5:06 AM BST
    Mere,
    We haven't met yet. As someone, like you, struggling to develop a dialogue with my wife, I'm glad at your suggestion of success with your wife. Like you, just talking and feeling good is an incredible starting point.
    While I understand that my wife will always carry the desire, "if only all of this would go away," my wife has been accomodating in ways that continue to surprise me.
    There are tough times ahead, especially when I start to present fulltime as female and am out to the world. Hopefully we'll have prepared our relationship for that. As an observations, my physical changes do contribute to my wife being more accepting because the path I am on cannot be denied any longer.
    Anyway, welcome back. I'm finding it to be a wonderful place.
    • 2463 posts
    October 11, 2005 2:28 PM BST
    Hi Ann, and everyone else.

My wife will never accept any part of my being TG, so I'm not as fortunate as you. I'm glad it's working out for you. Good luck. I had another dream about her last night. I made me miss her more than ever.

Mere