Cross-dressers Welcome

• 2627 posts
    October 13, 2005 11:51 PM BST
    Reading the gossip section in my news paper. It says that comic Larry David went to Victoria's Secret for his bra-hating house keeper. The sales lady asked if he'd like to try one on.
    The sales lady didn't know untill the cameras came in. When contacted the company said men can try on clothes as long as the changing rooms are not busy. If so they would have to come back later .
    This means V.S gave the OK on national TV.

Is that cool or not.
    • 1980 posts
    October 14, 2005 12:58 AM BST
    Good old Vicky, I always have liked her.<g> A girlfriend of mine gave me the latest VS catalog <sigh>, so many cute things in there. I mean the clothes and shoes and lingerie, of course.

Hugs...Joni
  • November 21, 2005 10:36 PM GMT
    That is soo cool I just might have to do that some time
    • 2627 posts
    November 22, 2005 4:50 AM GMT
    Sounds great but nothing in Vics would fit me. I'm a little on the larger side>lol
    • 67 posts
    November 22, 2005 2:55 PM GMT
    Being a simple crossdresser, mail-order catalogues were a boon to a girl like me. It meant I didn't have to pretend I was buying something for a 'girlfriend' when I went shopping at a mall (like I fooled anyone, huh? LOL). VS, La Senza, Fredrick's of Hollywood and others allowed me to buy the sexy underthings I so desired. But not till the advent of the Internet did I ever have so much fun shopping! eBay has SOOOO much to offer! The trick is to know your size and I think after almost 40 years of crossdressing, I at least do know my size. I'd LOVE to be able to test drive a nice hot pink lace demi at VS but unfortunately, I'm still in the closet. I'll just stick to those mail-order catalogues for now, thank you very much but all the power to you ladies that actually test this possibility out!

Stacy
  • November 22, 2005 8:38 PM GMT
    Karen I know the feeling join the club if you look @ my profile you will see that you and me are in the same boat together.