Anneliese Van der pol

• 2463 posts
    October 18, 2005 1:53 PM BST
    Yeah, I had to make sure she was relatively legal before I started going through boxes of tissue.

You looked at one of the places I did for information. She did the lead in "Evita" when she was only 15. She really does have a great voice.

Again, who cares? Unless I make her sing during the throes of passion.

Am I being a real pervert, or what? Maybe I need a cold shower.
    • 2463 posts
    October 18, 2005 4:04 AM BST
    Because of my daughter, I got into the silly Disney television show "That's So Raven." Raven is pretty cute, but, damn, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THAT ANNELIESE VAN DER POL?!?!?!? HOT HOT HOT CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! I even looked her up on the internet for more information about her. Quite a talented young lady. Impressive singing skills, too, because she's performed on the show. But who cares? She is HOT!

So, if in fact I wind up not getting back with my wife, could someone introduce me to her? She needs to be in my bed.

Down, Meredith, down.......you're still married.........behave....think pure thoughts......
    • 2463 posts
    October 18, 2005 5:28 PM BST
    If you should run into Anneliese, give her my e-mail address. Just let her know that our lovefest will have to take place in the messy basement of a Mormon chaplain.
    • 2463 posts
    October 19, 2005 4:42 PM BST
    Laura,
    My daughter is big time into Hilary Duff. I admit that she is pretty, and has some decent musical abilities.

But she's no Anneliese!

I really need to settle down. In more than one way!

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    October 20, 2005 1:32 AM BST
    Thanks a lot, Laura. Now my blanket's going to be a tent tonight.

I've seen that piccie before. And, yes, I love that dress! After I get done with our decade long lovefest I figure we'll go shopping together.

I also love it when she has her hair red.
    • 2463 posts
    October 20, 2005 12:40 PM BST
    That's okay with me. After I get done turning her into my love slave she'll take me shopping for another one, since she'l be accepting of the TG community, and she has money.
    • 2463 posts
    October 21, 2005 3:30 PM BST
    That's it......I've now moved in obsession mode. I dreamt about her last night. Although we were not intimate (damn it!), we were sitting on a couch, smoking and having a few drinks.

I should write to her and profess my undying love. Then I'll spend time in prison as a stalker.

Mere
    Really needing therapy
    • 2627 posts
    October 21, 2005 6:03 PM BST
    We talked about a punishment in an earlier thread.
    We can plaster the basement with her posters & hide the vaseline.
    • 2463 posts
    October 21, 2005 6:49 PM BST
    Go ahead and put up those posters!!!! As for vaseline, I never used it when I..........uh, never mind.........although it has been used for.........uh, never mind..........no, wait, we used KY jelly. Goes good on sandwiches, too (oh, that is sick).

Really, now, she needs a 43 year old U.S. tranny. After all, we can go shopping together after I bring her to multiple orgasms.

I'm really sinking low, aren't I?
  • October 25, 2005 8:40 AM BST
    Meredith,
    Guess I have been out of touch to long huh? Sorry... I can see the real Meredith dripping out of every pore. Be careful about what you ask for being somewhat single and should we say "Horny". You may be suprised at just how low you can sink... but at least then I will have some company.
    The gutter... is looking up with me.
    • 2463 posts
    October 25, 2005 1:45 PM BST
    Tressa,
    Send me an e-mail and let me know what's going on! I'm sure you've seen by now my interesting situation.

Yes, Anneliese is keeping me company at nights until I finally go back home! Well, she's not there in person......heh heh heh........

The gutter? I wouldn't mind going there right now.