Good morning October 30 2005

• 2463 posts
    October 30, 2005 3:05 PM GMT
    Good morning all

This is my second attempt to post. I hit some wrong buttons and messed up the first.......

Today is bright and sunny. It's supposed to turn rainy later. Cool. I'll be chained to the computer writing new encyclopedia pieces on the Fronde, Copernicus, Cuzco, and Moliere.

I had the best day with my daughter yesterday. I almost cried when I had to leave her to go to a new job orientation (to be discussed in my upcoming blog). We watched Harry Potter (AGAIN!), played in the park, went for Chinese food, and she suckered me out of some Halloween stuff at the local grocery store, not to mention toy items from the gumball machine. Plus, when I saw my wife in the morning she was actually very nice to me. Now all I have to do is wait for the opposite!

Are things looking up? It appears to be so. The only thing I need today is to wear a cute outfit and have a few beers while I write and watch American football (at the same time!). Sadly, neither of those can happen.

Have a great day, ladies. And a great week.

Love, Mere
    • 2627 posts
    October 30, 2005 6:29 PM GMT
    Good Morning Mere!!
    I envy you for a day like that. I help raise my niece. She had me wrapped around her little finger. She's grown now but I'll never forget those times I had with her.
    She still has me all tied up.
    • 588 posts
    October 30, 2005 11:41 PM GMT
    Days like that.. I think I know. Of my most cherished memories. For me it was my youngest sister. She's thirty now, and it's almost two years since she told me: You were the one.. my true father. Well, it always was a bit more complicated than that. But now she knows.

Dark here, so.. Good Night,
    and I wish all girls well.

Linda