so where is everyone?

• November 13, 2005 11:27 PM GMT
    There are 28 people on site - 14 members and 14 guests. But where are they? Not in the chatroom. I've just been there and there's only one other person, a solitary and silent male admirer. Clicking on Where are they? doesn't help either since everyone's listed as being a TrannyWeb benefactor. That would be nice if it were true (the site needs funds), but I'm pretty sure it isn't. Not posting on the forum either - the last few posts are all mine. So what's everyone doing? Surfing different parts of the site in their own separate cyber-spheres? Come on girls, I want some company!
    • 2463 posts
    November 13, 2005 11:38 PM GMT
    We're here! Maybe we're just moving in different circles!
    • 588 posts
    November 13, 2005 11:45 PM GMT
    Well, I gave up on the chatroom in april sometime. Couldn't figure out how to get in...
    Recurring problem of my life.

Linda
    • 2627 posts
    November 14, 2005 1:01 AM GMT
    I've tried signing up as a benifactor but can't figger out how.
    I did it once but PP cut it off.
    • 2627 posts
    November 14, 2005 2:51 AM GMT
    Chat room is full of wonderfull people but by the time I type a few words talk has moved on past me. I still use one finger sometimes 2.
    Plus like you Laura I can reread it before I post it.
    • 2127 posts
    November 14, 2005 9:44 PM GMT
    Hi Gang,

Yes, for a short time the Who's Here page showed everyone as "Becoming a Trannyweb Benefactor".

If only that were true!

Unfortunately it was one of the strange anomalies caused by our server move, which is now complete, so user's locations are now displaying properly again.

The benefactor's page was removed around the same time as our spat with Paypal and since then we have not had any benefactors at all.

We should perhaps look into the possibility of reintroducing the option for our better off members to help the community a bit more by becoming benefactors. We could certainly do with them.

Hugs,

Katie x
    PS Linda, getting into the chat room is easy. If you're having probs please drop me a line telling me exactly what happens when you try and I'll try to help.