A very public THANK YOU

• 2463 posts
    November 14, 2005 4:58 PM GMT
    Girls,
    I wanted to put this here so you all could see it.

I wanted to give you all a very profound and heartfelt thank you for all your love and support. Not just because it looks like my marriage is over, but with my coming out as to who I am.

On Thursday I had to get out for a while to clear my head. While the sadness with my relationship does weigh on me, what was bringing me to tears was the thought of how you all stand by me. I wrote about this in a blog, so I won't repeat it now.

Yes, the future is still uncertain. Except for one thing. I finally was able to open my own bank account yesterday. Next week, once I have my bank card, I am re-establishing my full membership. Katie works too hard around here and she deserves all she can get. Besides, I missed being a full member.

There's no need to respond to this thread. I just wanted to let you know how I felt before any more time went on.

As I wrote in the blog, I don't care how many lifetimes it takes. I am going to repay you all for what you've done for me.

With much love (and a thoroughly dressed!),
    Mere
    • 2463 posts
    November 15, 2005 12:35 AM GMT
    Still, thank you
    • 2627 posts
    November 15, 2005 4:48 AM GMT
    Yes the girls here are realy great. I think I get the most support when I feel I least deserve it. But need it the most.
    How could I not love this place?
    • 2068 posts
    November 15, 2005 9:30 AM GMT
    well said justine, couldn't have expressed it better myself!

Love & xxxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 1195 posts
    November 15, 2005 5:37 PM GMT
    Hey Mere - we all love you - I've always believed you were coming through as a true kindred spirit... You're doing just fine - smile away those tears.
    • 121 posts
    November 19, 2005 8:47 AM GMT
    Hi Mere- what sort of girls would we be if we didn't offer our support.Treat others as you would wish them to treat you.I'm so glad you have finally found yourself.Mere you make a lot of girls happy too by being here.Glad I'll be still seeing you around here.Take care for now,lots of love Alli,xxx
  • November 21, 2005 9:41 PM GMT
    Mere no problem any time you can cry on OUR shoulder any time
  • November 22, 2005 1:43 AM GMT