Tranny spots in oxford

• May 4, 2004 3:52 PM BST
    Hello all i was wondering if anyone knows any good spots around oxfordshire still new too all this been dressing on and off since 16. and just started dressing properly full time would love too hear from tv's/crossdressers in my area

Luv Sara xx
    • 614 posts
    May 4, 2004 10:44 PM BST
    hi hun

me in oxforshire 2 , were abouts are you , maybe we can meet up

christina xxxxxxxxx

lady in the making
    • 614 posts
    October 12, 2004 8:30 PM BST
    hi ya kimberly im didcot so we not far from each other darlin
    • 14 posts
    December 1, 2004 7:06 AM GMT
    Hiya girls,
    There used to be a tranny meet in Faringdon for the Oxford group but not sure if it still runs , next nearest are the Swindon BS group and Seahorse who meet nr Highclere, will try and find details and post soon.
    Carole
    PS I'm also in Oxon maybe we could all meet up for a coffee in Oxford sometime?
    • 14 posts
    April 26, 2005 10:45 PM BST
    Hiya Kimberley
    Swindon helpline is 01793 420262 (I believe) meets are held 2nd Sat of month @ Toothill farm comunity centre.
    Carole
  • June 16, 2005 8:33 AM BST
    Girls, I don't know of anywhere in Oxford but the nearest meeting of the Mayflower Club takes place on the first Wednesday of the Month in a village hall near Kingsclere, just south of Newbury on ff the the A339. There are normally about 20 girls that go there for social evenings. If you want further details just ask.

June
  • July 1, 2005 12:32 PM BST
    Hi Girls, we recently received a copy of the June 2005 TS TV News which contains free information for TS/TV. In it there is an entry for Oxford which reads: Castle 24 Paradise St 01865 201510; Jolly Farmer Paradise St, No changing, 1st Sat; Transact 2nd Fri Brewery Gate St Thomas St Disabled OK. [email protected]

Have any local girls tried these pubs and do you know how tranny-friendly they are?

June
  • July 3, 2005 12:13 AM BST
    Hi Girls
    Belinda and I visited a couple of the Oxford gay pubs tonight in our search for tranny venues. The first we visited was the Castle Tavern. This pub was a reasonable but there was no sign of any tv/cd activity. After a pint we went on to the Jolly Farmer which was a minutes walk away. This again is openly gay, but after a short while a bar maid turned up who appeared to e very much into drag. I asked her about the tranny scene and she informed me that there were thre tvs in the garden. Belinda and I went out to the garden and introduced ourselves. Two were en-femme and on in male attire as we ouselves were. They are part of the Swindon TG Group and meet there on the first Saturday of each month. They assured us that there numbers increase as the cooler months approach. We have agreed to attend next month as girls rather than boys. If any of you wish to make it a bigger party please come along.

Hope to se some of you soon

June
    XXXX