Another new girl

• 2017 posts
    April 20, 2006 7:58 PM BST
    Hi everyone. Just joined this site yesterday and this is the first time I have been in touch with any other TG girls. It feels so nice to be able to talk and be accepted for who I am, instead of being questioned. I have been crossdressing since about 7 and enjoy every minute. My wife is ok about it although she doesn't want to see my other side. Although some people know, I'm pretty much in the closet and am looking forward to breaking out!

I have to say a special thanks to the girls I was chatting with last night. I was scared and they made me feel so welcome. I hope I can do the same for someone myself soon.

Would be nice to meet some of you sometime since being in the closet I have a lot to learn.
    • 2463 posts
    April 20, 2006 9:01 PM BST
    Hi Nikki,
    It was certainly nice to meet you, too. Just kick back and let us get to know you.

Mere
    • 2068 posts
    April 20, 2006 9:06 PM BST
    Hi There Nikki & welcome to T-web!

I just know you're going to love it here cos we all get along great so we do. Look forward to seeing you about the place!

Love & xxxxxxxx Anna-Marie
    • 1652 posts
    April 20, 2006 11:53 PM BST
    Welcome, Nikki. You've come to the right place.
    Have fun!
    xx
  • April 21, 2006 2:09 AM BST
    Welcome to TW Nikki. I think you are in the right place so as has been said already, kick back and enjoy. I know you will love it here.
  • April 21, 2006 4:03 AM BST
    Nikki Hiya

Welcome to TW! this si a great place with lots of great people, and resources! Hope to see you around often and get to know you better!

~ Valerie x x
    • 2017 posts
    April 21, 2006 7:16 AM BST
    Thanks everyone. Wish I'd found this place a long time ago....
    Looking forward to chatting with you all.
    • 374 posts
    April 21, 2006 11:55 AM BST
    Welcome to TW Nikki! This is a great place to be a member. I'm sure you will make a lot of new friends here who will be helpfull and supportive. Hope to chat with you soon

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 1980 posts
    April 21, 2006 12:42 PM BST
    Hi Nikki-

Welcome to TW, girl, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think TW is the best place on the web for girls like us. I'm so glad you've found us, I'm sure you will make lots of friends and find tons of help and support here.

Lots of hugs and good wishes...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    April 21, 2006 3:12 PM BST
    Wellkommen, schwester.
    • 2627 posts
    April 21, 2006 3:29 PM BST
    Welcome to TW Nikki

This is the only place for people like us as for as I'm concerned.
  • April 21, 2006 3:37 PM BST
    Wendy your so smart. LOL
    • 2573 posts
    April 22, 2006 2:07 AM BST
    If I was smart, I would have taken Spanish. Now all I can do is translate WWII movies.
    • 46 posts
    April 28, 2006 12:35 AM BST
    Nikki, I'm new here too! Everyone accepted and welcomed me immediately. I LOVE this site and everyone in it. My sister is Mere and I think she helped me get in. I sure hope you feel the love like I have!