The journey continues

• 2463 posts
    May 24, 2006 9:39 PM BST
    Today I had my little physical. It went very well and the doctor is pleased with my lab results. She had them draw a little more blood for a few additional tests, but this was just a standard procedure. She also referred me to the endo there at the clinic. The problem is this person is there only twice a month, and the first available appointment is in August. But the clinic said to check back to see if I could get something sooner, or my doctor could arrange it. If all goes well I could be on hormones later this year.

So, the journey towards transitioning is moving, although slowly. Still, I am happy about it.
  • May 25, 2006 12:00 PM BST
    Mere,

Glad to hear it went well !!! IT maybe slow, but atleast you're moving forward which is the important thing. I hope it keeps going well for ya hon! *hugs*

~Valerie x x
    • 2463 posts
    May 25, 2006 7:22 PM BST
    I will call my doctor and see what she can do, especially since she's offered this sort of help before. Maybe I'm getting a little impatient. I shouldn't. This does take time.
    • 2463 posts
    May 26, 2006 12:06 PM BST
    Thanks, Brina. I will keep my patience (kinda!), and just wait for this to unfold.

By the way, that is one of my favorite proverb, along with "One moves mountains by first removing small pebbles."