Hapy Brithday TW 16 Dec 2006

• 2573 posts
    December 16, 2006 2:38 PM GMT
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TW.

A happy day for all of us. Thank you Katie Glover.
    • 773 posts
    December 16, 2006 4:49 PM GMT
    Katie is certainly to be heartily congratulated on this, the seventh anniversary of TW. How many hundreds of people have benefitted from this very special community.

Here's hoping for many more years to come.
    • 136 posts
    December 16, 2006 6:52 PM GMT
    Congratulations Trannyweb!

Thank you Katie for this most wonderful place where so many of us have found help, support, and most of all, friends.

Seven years ago....

I had just moved back to the big city from a small town where I had taken the first step of my incredible journey. Today, I'm very nearly there. Trannyweb has been there as a place I can go to read about others experiencing similar situations. There were many inspriational stories that made it possible for me to keep moving forward. While I'm not a big contributor to the dialogue, I hope that perhaps a few of my postings have been helpful to at least one other member, at one time or another.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRANNYWEB!
    Katie, we love you!

Nicole
    • 2068 posts
    December 16, 2006 9:10 PM GMT
    WELL SAID WENDY!!!!....i really couldn't have put that any better....." HAPPY BD T-WEB"

lol xxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
  • December 17, 2006 7:51 AM GMT
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRANNYWEB.

A happy day for all of us. Thank you Katie.

A little point to add - December 16th is equally important to me. It's the day I started my real life experience. So it was also my birthday. So Alina is a year old now - yippee.
    • 2463 posts
    December 17, 2006 2:17 PM GMT
    Happy Birthday to TW

I have no idea where I would be no if it wasn't for this place.

Let's have some more fun!

Mere
    • 2127 posts
    December 17, 2006 9:15 PM GMT
    Yes, well said - let's have some more fun!

Thanks girls,

Katie x
    • 1083 posts
    December 18, 2006 9:53 PM GMT
    Wow!

Katie, dear--seven years is wonderful. Thank you so much for your vision and courage, hon--and looking forward to many, many more years of being a part of this wonderful place we call TrannyWeb.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura