Merry Xmas to ALL at T-Web.....

• 2068 posts
    December 21, 2006 9:30 PM GMT
    I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish all.....& i mean ALL of my many good friends here at TW, a Very Merry Xmas & happy 2007. Top of the list HAS to be katie cos without her there'd be no t-web.

Hope you all get lots of girly goodies this year!
    LOL xxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 456 posts
    December 21, 2006 11:46 PM GMT
    Same sentiments here anna-marie. Lets hope we all have the kind of year we all want next year as well. Well as good as we can get anyway
    • 140 posts
    December 22, 2006 8:13 AM GMT
    A Very Merry Christmas to all the great people here, hope Santa brings you everything you ask for. Jackie
    • 2017 posts
    December 22, 2006 9:20 AM GMT
    I hope you all have a great christmas and let's look forward to a fantastic new year.

• 2627 posts
    December 22, 2006 1:38 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas ladies I love you all!!!
    • 2463 posts
    December 22, 2006 6:10 PM GMT
    While I wrote this in my latest blog, I will say this now:

Happy Holidays to you all. Please be well and happy. I love you all.

Meredith the Psycho Ninja
    • 1195 posts
    December 22, 2006 6:45 PM GMT
    I'll add my Christmas wish too.....hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas or Hannaka and a Happy New Year.
    • 364 posts
    December 22, 2006 9:40 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all sisters at Trannyweb and a big thank you to all members who input to the forums
    • 374 posts
    December 24, 2006 11:38 AM GMT
    I would like to wish all my TW sisters and their families a very safe Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika XOXOXOXO
  • December 24, 2006 12:05 PM GMT
    I would also like to add my seasonal greetings but most of all to all the sisters at t-web have a wonderful new year.

Kisses

Philippa xxx
    • 1083 posts
    December 24, 2006 11:56 PM GMT
    Hi, luvs--

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all--I'll be out of touch for a week, so you all be good (or send me details).

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
    • 2127 posts
    December 25, 2006 11:55 AM GMT
    And a very Merry Christmas or Hannaka to all of you from me.

I do hope that you and yours have a wonderful time and may Santa bring you everything your heart desires.

Crimbo hugs,

Katie x
    • 1980 posts
    December 25, 2006 2:14 PM GMT
    Hi everyone, I just want to echo the sentiments that have already been posted. Thank you all for the help and support and encouragement I have found here on TW, you are all so beautiful.

I hope everyone here has a wonderful Christmas Day and happy and fulfilling New Year.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 71 posts
    December 27, 2006 1:44 PM GMT
    Best Wishes to all!
    Hope Santa was kind

Apologies for not having visited for a while, but life has been fairly hectic.

We are having a fab Xmas. It was Abi's birthday last Tuesday & I got her a beautiful jewellery box: a chaise-longe in black & leopard print velvet & some lovely glamorous silver earrings (not costume jewellery, so she'll have to get her ears pierced now! LOL)

We had Xmas by ourselves, since it's our first in our new house together. I was stressing about cooking the dinner since I'd never done Xmas dinner before & I'd chosen Goose, which nobody could give me advice on cooking! D'oh!
    Anyway, the dinner was perfect, the table looked beautiful & best of all Abi got to spend the day looking gorgeous in a little black dress & fishnets (I also bought her a maid's pinny so she had no excuse not to help with the dishes! LOL!)

We had friends round in the evening to play board games & drink snowball & she didn't even go put drab clothes on & even answered the front door in her finery!

OH! & you should see our Xmas tree! 7' tall, silver, purple & gold with white twinkling lights & decorated with flying hearts, lipsticks & stiletto shoes! It just had to be done!

Best wishes for 2007- hope to get back into the swing of things in the New Year.

Hugs 'n' Kisses,

Gillian & Abi.

XXX
  • December 27, 2006 2:21 PM GMT
    Hope everyone had a fab and groovy holiday. I was spoiled rotten so I'm not complaining.

Take care and have a fantabulous new year.

C xxx
  • December 28, 2006 12:02 AM GMT
    Belated Happy Christmas to all and may the New Year bring you everything your heart desires.

Gillian, you are so wonderful to accept Abi as she is, and she is so lucky to have you. I wish all partners were so enlightened.

As for me, being a secret tranny is so hard, and I keep thinking of giving up, but I just know I can't.
    • 71 posts
    December 30, 2006 1:04 AM GMT
    Thank you Catherine.

Our internet connection is precarious @ mo but we try to keep in touch.

After I posted I worried that I'd make a lot of girls jealous- that was never my intention- only that, in the right environment, a TG Xmas can happen. Apologies to anyone who I may have made feel bad.

Abi came into chatrooms the other night & was disappointed 2 find so few until I pointed out that most of you are having to do the "family" thing & that she's been lucky this year- I think she was on a high from spending her 1st Xmas as she'd always wanted to & forgot that most of you have to "do the right thing".

Best regards.

Love ya all.

G & A

XX