Another newbie

• 37 posts
    May 23, 2004 10:38 PM BST
    Hi all,
    I'm Suzannah. In my 30s and getting on for a quarter of a century of leading a double life. So why haven't I been here before? Probably because I'm a lazy surfer.
    Won't go on too much about myself here. I'll probably use my blog for that (you have been warned!!!!). Suffice to say my greatest regret is not coming out completely - who knows, it might happen one day. My greatest pleasure is that I finally met someone who not only accepts me for who I am, but positively encourages it.
    Hope to speak to many of you soon. (Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use the chatrooms using IE5 or do I have to upgrade?)
    Luv
    Suzie x
    • 124 posts
    May 23, 2004 10:55 PM BST
    Hi Suzie,

Glad to have you here on Trannyweb. I so wish I would have had this when I was growing up, but of course when I was growing up all we had was a Radio Shack TRS 80 and a Compuserve cb service. Boy, if I could have found a tg chat room, I would probably have accepted myself way before this. But, I'm getting off the subject again. The girls here have been through it all, and they can give you their take on whatever you need to know. The are extremely knowledgeable and kind.

Huggz....

Casandra
  • May 24, 2004 12:41 AM BST
    Welcome Suzie, i wish i would of found the site a lot earlier but it is a big help. You will settle down fine here Your very lucky to have someone who accepts you, thats a rare find indeed.

Rach
  • May 24, 2004 9:26 AM BST
    Hi Suzie

And welcome to the club.

Aunt Laura
  • May 24, 2004 10:45 AM BST
    One more welcome for you, can't be a lazy surfer here there is just to much going on. So get those heels on and and your nails polished 'cause we won't leave you alone if we have the chance.
    truly I become more like the women I have known in life. Love shopping, doing my nails and makeup, looking at other girls to see what they are wearing and making comments..just being the girl I always wanted to be.
    Tressa
    • 37 posts
    May 24, 2004 8:20 PM BST
    Thanks for the welcomes. It seems a nice relaxing place.

I'll have to wait until technology allows me into the chatrooms. No IE6 for my little Mac.

Cassandra, if the internet had been around when I was growing up I think my life would have taken a different course completely. Of course, it's easy to say that in hindsight, but my world changed a great deal once I got online.

And Sandra, I have no plans to go for HRT or anything similar, although if finances ever allow I think I'll be lasering my chin I'd like to go full time but part of me is too chicken and another part isn't prepared to give up home, job and lifestyle. I guess that shows that I've managed to strike a balance, although if that damn lottery would just smile on me..... or someone would give me a well paid job with a girly dress code.

Speak to you all around the boards and thanks again for making me feel welcome. xxx
  • May 23, 2004 11:03 PM BST
    Hi Suzie, welcome to TrannyWeb! I'm afraid you have to upgrade to IE6 to use the chatroom. It is going to be replaced sometime, but there's no date yet.

Catherine
  • May 26, 2004 10:45 PM BST
    Suzannah, delighted to hear you are using a Mac, it means I am not alone in the world after all! Yes the chatroom software is a pain, but it's going to be replaced soon with another version that's Mac-friendly.

I think everything else on the site works with a Mac.

I'll check your blog too. There are about 37 blogs but lots of them are inactive. The site doesn't tell you who's blogged recently. I try to write something most days myself.

Anyway hope to see you around the site!

Catherine