I did it

• 259 posts
    September 17, 2007 3:50 PM BST
    You are pretty! I love burgandy also. Im GG but sadly I do not even own one dress. Guess I better go shopping!
    • 2463 posts
    September 16, 2007 7:33 PM BST
    I left my phone in the car.

I live in South Shore. Not a good area for TG people.

I left my phone in the car.

In my burngundy dress, I marched right out there and got it. I did not care what people thought.

I am out.

I am also pretty.

Mere
    • 1912 posts
    September 16, 2007 8:22 PM BST
    Congrats on your first steps. No matter how near or far you went, it is a big step. P.S. I like burgandy also.
    • 1195 posts
    September 17, 2007 2:58 AM BST
    Pretty is as pretty does.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 515 posts
    September 17, 2007 9:24 AM BST
    Congras Mere ............there you go girl see it is not big deal............wooo hooo
    • 2017 posts
    September 17, 2007 10:03 AM BST
    Every journey begins with one small step.....

Nikki
    • 2463 posts
    September 17, 2007 2:08 PM BST
    The best part about all this? When I walk out of this apartment today, it won't be with fear.
    • 2017 posts
    September 17, 2007 8:04 PM BST
    Shopping? Did someone say shopping?

Nikki
    • 2463 posts
    September 17, 2007 8:48 PM BST
    This is not the first time I have been so bold. Back when I lived in Glen Ellyn I was seen en femme by more than one of the building residents. Even here, when I have to throw out some trash in the bin down the hallway, I just walk right out there no matter what I am wearing.

I just did it again a few moments ago. I really don't think this black skirt could get any shorter.
    • 2017 posts
    September 17, 2007 9:49 PM BST
    It is great to see you just relaxing and getting on with it Mere, it will only get better and easier. Then of course you wonder what all the fuss was about.

Nikki
    • 515 posts
    September 18, 2007 10:27 AM BST
    Mere,
    You go girl and the more you do it the easier and better you will feel, you look great girl so enjoy your self. Let me say Sara the real me has way more friends here in the middle of the Bible belt than the former me ever did. I guess it is true that when you are true and nice to your self then people are attracted to you for some reason.
    So all I can say is “go for it girl live and love your freedom”

Love and best wishes
    Sara

PS sorry I can’t make it back up there for you official night out maybe some other time.