February 25, 2008 5:06 PM GMT
    And some more.
    • 1 posts
    March 29, 2008 9:07 PM GMT
    view over kendal
    easter monday
    • 2068 posts
    February 19, 2008 11:02 PM GMT
    I'm sure that here on TW we must have a few girls that are good with cameras ( taking pics) other than the normal ones. I know everytime i go anywhere, the camera comes with me cos i never know when the opportunity to take a really good pic will present itself. SO.......why not have a competition to see who can come up with the best pic. It can be of any subject you like so lets see what we can come up with. I'll start the ball rolling with this one..hope you like it!

lol xxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie

• 2627 posts
    February 20, 2008 4:00 AM GMT
    Heres 2 of the sun set at Tampa Bay beach.
    • 2068 posts
    February 20, 2008 9:21 PM GMT
    Some Nice pics there karen......hope we get a few more!

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    February 20, 2008 9:39 PM GMT
    Come on girls......there must be a few of you that are good with a camera, & can take good pics. We already got a few pics....lets see if we can get some more eh?

Lol xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 1912 posts
    February 20, 2008 11:21 PM GMT
    Ok Ok, here is a pic of my nasty mutt.
  • February 21, 2008 12:07 AM GMT
    here are a few of my travels

just down the road from me

in munic

• February 21, 2008 12:09 AM GMT
    here are a few of my travels

• 2627 posts
    February 21, 2008 4:47 AM GMT
    Here are a couple of close-ups. A rose & a spider. The spider was hard to get in focus.
    • 2017 posts
    February 21, 2008 9:17 PM GMT
    Here's a couple of the Mohnesee dam and a chalet we stay in when in the German alps.

Nikki
    • 1912 posts
    February 21, 2008 11:13 PM GMT
    Here are a couple more, my backyard and the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC
    • 2127 posts
    February 23, 2008 2:03 AM GMT
    Anna-Marie has asked me to judge the photos in her competition. I'm most honoured to be asked.

Maybe we can give away some Trannyweb goodies to the winner or winners. Y'know, mugs, mousemats, t-shirts, that kind of thing.

I must say that the standard so far is extremely high. Let's see some more of our girls entering too.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2068 posts
    February 23, 2008 2:15 AM GMT
    here's a few more of my pics .....all good ones from in & around Lowestoft ( where i live)..lol

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    February 23, 2008 2:18 AM GMT
    This one i just HAD to enter cos its so Cute!

lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    February 23, 2008 6:56 PM GMT
    Just so you know girls, the Photo Competition will be running until March 31st 2008. The results will be in the april edition of the Tribune, & katie is putting up prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd which is good of her.

So come on girls, the more who enter the more the chance of winning

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 871 posts
    February 23, 2008 7:49 PM GMT
    hmm, i better start snapping then.
  • February 23, 2008 11:42 PM GMT
    I was going to join in but I can't work out how to include images in a post. Can anyone point me to the guidance on this?
    • 734 posts
    February 24, 2008 2:53 AM GMT
    Hi Catherine,

When I find a decent photo I'll have a go. Just a quick look at posting a reply, below the message space is a link for 'attach file' I suspect thats the way to do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a nice idea to share photo's but please remember us poor things still on ye olde dial-up. Many of the larger photo's in the posts take too long to load and I don't get to see them

Much love

Rae xx
    • 2627 posts
    February 24, 2008 3:39 AM GMT
    The first one I was lucky.
    The second one I wasn't anywhere as close as it looks.
    • 734 posts
    February 24, 2008 3:53 AM GMT
    Thanks, Karen, for small size photo's I can look at ....

....... but I really HATE spiders! ......

............ yuk! yuk! yuk! .......

Much love
    Rae xx
    • 2017 posts
    February 24, 2008 10:13 AM GMT
    Here's a couple of the Alps around Berchtesgarten.

Nikki

• 734 posts
    February 25, 2008 1:26 AM GMT
    Hey Nikki!

Will you PLEASE stop posting large photo's I can't look at??? [lol]. Ok, I promise to put aside half a day in the not too distant future in an attempt to view them...

With a slight fear of veering off post, I lived in Wickede, Werl, near the Mohnesee for three years and would love to see your photo's. Its a great place.

I also visited Berchesgarten twice in the past and its an absolutely wonderfull place to visit - recommend it!

Ah, a curse upon dial-up!

Much love

Rae xx
    • 171 posts
    February 25, 2008 12:49 PM GMT
    A cold misty evening returning from a client meeting.
    Nothing happening, just waiting.
    No. I don't collect train numbers.
    No. I don't normally photograph stations.
    Just thought the light and graphic was nice.
    Rachel
    • 2627 posts
    February 25, 2008 4:57 PM GMT
    Heres some from the zoo.
  • February 25, 2008 10:26 PM GMT
    Here's another try...
    This image has not been digitally amended in any way. In other words, it's natural.
  • February 25, 2008 10:45 PM GMT
    This is Redknapp and the media. Again, not digitally enhanced. I like to create surreal effects by natural means.
  • February 25, 2008 10:46 PM GMT
    From Earl's Court: the one and only Captain Slow!
    • 2068 posts
    February 25, 2008 10:53 PM GMT
    Well i have to say i'm STAGGERED by the amount of, & the very high standard of the pics that've been entered so far. Katie's gonna have one HELL of a job picking 3 pics out of this lot. You really are a talented lot girls!

Lol xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
  • February 26, 2008 1:02 AM GMT
    Hi All,
    This is a garden in Hawaii (maui)....
  • February 26, 2008 1:06 AM GMT
    SHarks......

• February 26, 2008 1:08 AM GMT
    Hi All,

Para surfing in Norther California...

• 734 posts
    February 26, 2008 1:54 AM GMT
    Hey Carren & Danique,

Thankyou so much for the 'dial-up' photo's, they are so beautiful!

There are so many other photo's I want to look at as well - its going to take days!

Whilst I've still to view many [let alone participate] all I can say is thank God I'm not judging this, lol, it'll be one very tough job...

So much love

Rae xx
    • 89 posts
    February 26, 2008 10:57 PM GMT
    Heres my offerings well the 1st few.

• 2068 posts
    February 28, 2008 11:07 PM GMT
    Here's a few more of mine......this first one i'm very pleased with!

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    March 7, 2008 11:34 PM GMT
    I'm impressed dani......keep it up hon, i'm sure there's a prize with your name written all over it!

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    March 23, 2008 10:04 PM GMT
    There's only just over a week to go girls.....if there's any of you still thinking of entering then now's the time to do it. I can tell you going by the entries received so far, katie is gonna have one HELL of a job picking 3 out of the 100's we've had. The standard of pics has been very good......you girls should be proud of yourselves. Results will appear in the April edition of the tribune.....GOOD LUCK!!

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2017 posts
    March 24, 2008 7:49 AM GMT
    A few more offerings from my travels........

Nikki
    • 2017 posts
    March 24, 2008 7:57 AM GMT
    And some more.......

Nikki
    • 2068 posts
    March 29, 2008 10:06 PM GMT
    NICE Pic there eileen........you got it in just in time cos closing date is 31st March, you could be in with a shout here.

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    April 1, 2008 10:09 PM BST
    Thats the TW photo comp well & truly closed. I'd just like to say a BIG thankyou to all you girls who have entered pics. I have drawn up a short-list of pics & i tell you katie's gonna have one hell of a job picking 3 from the list as ALL of them are of a very high standard. Results will appear in the April Tribune......i wonder WHO will grab the No 1 spot!

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 734 posts
    April 4, 2008 12:09 AM BST
    Hi all!

At last! I have lost my broadband virginity! Yes, I have joined the 21st century and eagerly scamper over to the TW photo comp ....

... only to find it has closed! doh!

Well, at least I can now look at Nikki's photo's and all the rest.

Its a reasonable consolation prize

Much love

Rae xx
    • 734 posts
    April 7, 2008 1:27 AM BST
    Hey!

Congratulations to the winners - thank God I did'nt have the unenviable task of judging it!

Karen and Danique, your photo of Monet's garden was simply breathtaking in its beauty.

Gemma, that image of the church window was both inspiring and provocative. Incredibly artisitc.

But Martha, how on earth did you get that shot? It was so evocative. A justifiable win.

So much love

Rae xx
    • 1912 posts
    April 7, 2008 2:26 AM BST
    Rae,
    That was one of those shots you are hoping everyone gets out of the way so you can get a nice pic of the Lincoln Memorial. I am one of those people who will click off pics and maybe never look back through them. When I finally went through the pictures for the first time, like you, I found that one captivating. It just leaves you in aw.

Thanks for the nice comment.

Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 734 posts
    April 7, 2008 9:51 PM BST
    Hey Marsha,

You're very welcome. And I just noticed I managed to re-name you, sorry - must be that C-Nile Virus I was just reading about ...

Much love

Rae xx