Getting caught

• May 31, 2004 8:40 PM BST
    I lived with my grandparents from an early age, from 6years to
    17, and it was during this time i started dressing and ultimately
    getting on 2 seperate occasions, the first time was when i was 14/15 it was during the summer holidays,both nan and grandad had gone to work so i had the house to myself ( apart from Bossi my
    pet Boxer Dog who never seemed to notice anyway. i was fully dressed in a mix of my own and Grans clothes and was just applying some makeup in front of grans dressing table and totally in my own little world, wheni heard footsteps, to my
    horror i turned and found grandad standing by the door, just staring at me, i started talking all sorts of rubbish trying to
    come up with some sort of plausable explenation.
    After what seemed like hours he simple said "Come downstairs i want to talk to you" After telling him my reasons and need to
    continue he said he did not understand but would allow me to continue as long as my granmother did not find out,and not to wear her clothes anymore as she might notice.
    From that moment i always dressed as a girl at home even if he was there he just got used to it and the fact that i would do
    all his house chores did'nt hurt either.
    Now! that was a walk in the park compared to when our neighbor
    caught me. This is a very much deeper and darker storey which i will tell (1) if anyone is interested and (2) if i feel comfortable enough telling this to strangers.
    Well here goes(deep breath,oh by the way kendra, julie thanks for the support, the deal i had with Gfather was only in the house but the desire to go outside just burned away at me and inevitably got the better of me so i would wait until i was alone
    inthe house get dressed and then go into the garden, sometimes just a moment or two was enoughbut on others i would sit out of site and read, soon this was'nt even enough and i would go outside after dark.
    It was on one of these occasions i was seen by my neihbour although i deed'nt know at the time, this had been going on for about a year when one afternoon i was in the garden, when someone
    called my name, well i jump out of my skin and nearly died when i saw (i will call him Dave for the purpose of the storey) Dave
    my next door neighbor,staring at me over the fence he was smiling
    at me and said you look very sexy,this time i knew the game was up and there'd be a price to pay so i deed'nt even try to bullshit my way out.
    Dave then told me to come over to his house as i was, otherwise
    everyone would know my little secret, he would'nt even let me through the back garden and i had to go and ring his front door bell,as if i was'nt in enough shock his wife opened the front door and hurried me inside.
    They then told me that i had been spotted weeks ago and that if i didnt go along with their proposal they would spill the beans.
    They then took it in turns to photo me with a polaroid while the
    other sat next to me.
    Over the next few years i would go next door maybe 3 or 4 times
    a week and do everything from house work to playing around with
    both of them and believe me both of them had hit every branch
    when they fell of the ugly tree.
    I finally moved away and never heard another word from them, and it was'nt untill Nan and Grandad had both passed away and i was left with clearing and selling the house that i ever saw them again, and of course neither could look me in the eye.
    Well thats it i left out the gorey details but you get the picture, dressing gives me a lot of plesure but has also caused a lot of pain.

Fayexxxx
    fayexxxxx
    • 1198 posts
    May 31, 2004 11:35 PM BST
    Hi faye
    what you have just said about must have been heart stopping. i myself was caught by my brother when i was 14, he being two years younger than me just laughed. I have only recentley come out to my mum and that was scarey i can tell you. I look forward to hearing about your neighbour, but as kendra said only if you feel comfy with it. Love Julie Jule's
    • 124 posts
    June 1, 2004 2:19 AM BST
    Hi Fay,

Can't say I have ever been caught dressed. Last September my wife found one of my boxes of stuff in the garage, but she didn't say anything. I was looking for something else in the garage and noticed the box was gone. I'm like, where did I put that???? Well, I knew I had left it there so the middle of October I spilled the beans on whats been up. Wrote her a three page letter, and also told her a bit at the same time. I figured she wouldn't hear half of what I said, thats why I wrote the letter. Up to this day, she hasn't really said anything about it. But that was the only time I had ever gotten caught red handed.

The other 2 times I almost got caught was 1) The very first time I ever wore my cousins bathing suit, my Aunt almost caught me. This taught me to be somewhat careful and 2) My mom wanted to know why her nylons were out of shape . At the time I didn't know that once you put nylons on they wouldn't go back to their original shape without washing them.

But thats it. I use to wear a skirt while I was doing my homework, the would walk by behind me down the hall and never notice. Yes, I was chancing it a bit but they never bothered me when I was doing my homework. Boy, that was a long long time ago.

Huggz..

Casandra