A Riddle for You

• 2627 posts
    June 22, 2008 12:58 AM BST
    A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it?

I think I'll start a thread of these.
    • 1652 posts
    June 22, 2008 6:05 PM BST
    Suicide?
    • 2627 posts
    June 22, 2008 10:27 PM BST
    Good Lucy.

Ok this one is a little bit harder.

Riddle
    This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

• 1652 posts
    June 23, 2008 7:00 PM BST
    Ok I got this pretty quick…
    This paragraph does not contain the most used letter in the English language – the letter E.

I will give someone else a chance on the next one.
    xx
    • 2627 posts
    June 24, 2008 2:19 AM BST
    I thought that one would be a little tuff.

Lucy, I hope someone else is evan reading these.

OK here's the next one.

"I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?"
    • 1912 posts
    June 24, 2008 2:52 AM BST
    A shadow

Hugs
    • 1912 posts
    June 24, 2008 3:38 AM BST
    I am tall and slim. Lots find me appealing and desirable. I give them a false good feeling when they touch me. Once I shine in splendor. But only once and then no more. For lots I am "to die for". What am I?