The Problems with Staff

• November 4, 2008 3:39 PM GMT
    Just a pub, in some back street in London, Man walks into the bar,, Oders a pint of lager and a ham and cheese roll.
    The barman a scruffy looking man growls surly, muttering under his breath, as to the inconvenience of life in general.
    Grabs a somewhat grubby looking glass and proceeds to fill it with froth, Poducing a very dirty looking plate, proceeds to make a cheese and ham roll whilst picking his nose and sneezing over the said comestiable.

The punter exclaims thats bloody disgusting, I'm not accepting that, the barman says take it or leave it, please your self.

Just then the owner of the pub appears, Aghast at the state of the pub, pushes the barman to one side, washes a glass and plate and proceeds to serve the customer in a fit and proper manner. Exclaiming, that good staff were so hard to find, The landlord and the punter start, chatting, and the punter says, Mmmmm I know exactly what you mean, I have a confectionery factory down in Brighton, I'm up here trying to sell of cheap, 10,000 sticks of rock with '' The boss is an arshole printed down the middle''.

But got a good price for them in the end, sold them to the deputy prime minister.