Looking for Tribune writers

• 2463 posts
    November 24, 2008 4:05 PM GMT
    Hi girls,

As the new editor of the Tranny Tribune, I am calling upon you to become regular writers for the TT. I need at least 2-3 people willing to write on a regular basis, although if you want to contribute something occasionally that would be fine, too. Three of the areas for which I would like writers are:
    1. Tranny Events
    2. Tranny entertainment
    3. Local and world political events that shape and influence our lives

While you do not have to have the prose of a Shakespeare or early Kerouac, I do ask that you do have some writing skills.

I also want to make it clear that I want this to appeal to more than the US/UK crowd. This is an INTERNATIONAL portal, so let's make our publication the same.

Please contact me through TW, or my personal e-mail addy of [email protected] if you are interested. Let me know your background, and what you would like to do.

Step up, girls!

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    November 25, 2008 12:40 AM GMT
    Don't be shy!
    • 614 posts
    November 25, 2008 11:11 AM GMT
    ill do you a deal ill try and find some time to write something for this if you right something for my newsletter for papillon ?

(1 idea is some form of interview we could both publish ? )
    • 2068 posts
    November 25, 2008 11:10 PM GMT
    Mere, i'm not sure how good i'd be but seeing as how i've done one piece for the trib then i'd be more than willing to have another go. Just let me know what you want & i'll see what i can come up with.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 35 posts
    February 27, 2009 12:21 AM GMT
    Hey Meredith,

I will be sending in my recipe for the tribune soon! If you would like me to write more please give me a topic and I will get you an article!

hugz