A warm Christmas story I must share!

• 2463 posts
    December 27, 2008 3:20 PM GMT
    Girls, this is a true story................

Here in Chicago lately we've been having the strangest of weather - a lot of snow, ice, and now thunderstorms. During the past week getting in and out of street parking spaces has been quite the chore, and I got stuck more than once.

On Christmas morning I was going to pick up some elderly relatives to take them to my parent's house for they day. I knew I was going to have a tough time getting out. I just didn't realize how tough it would be. I was dead in that spot. I grabbed an ice pick sort of thingy to maybe chop my way out, then figured I'd find someone on the street in a similar spot. I would offer to help them if they could help me. My roadside assistance company wanted to charge me $85 since I was not disabled, just stuck.

Instead I run into this man carrying a garbage bag filled with bottles of hard liquor and beer. He saw what I was doing and offered to help me out. It was very difficult, but due to his efforts I got out of a terrible situation.

Who was this mystery man of good will? Our local neighborhood pimp! As I drove him to his car, he proceeded to show me pictures of his girls, and some of their activities! I don't know how he got these developed at the local drug store! Before letting me go he gave me a shot of whisky, some beer, and a free adult DVD.

Needless to say, this is one Christmas I will not forget!

Mere

P.S. Yes, I told Josie about this, and she thought it was a scream.
    • 1912 posts
    December 28, 2008 2:05 AM GMT
    How wonderful Mere. Goes to prove you can't judge a record by it's cover.
    Happy New Year with lots of hugs,
    Marsha