Getting your own back

• 2358 posts
    February 2, 2009 1:16 AM GMT
    Got neighbours that realy upset you and make you angry?

3am on a sunday morning Post a ton of junk mail throught their letter box, pile the last 2 weeks newspapers on their doorstep, along with 14 bottles of milk, then sit back and wait for the social services, police and ambulance crew to come roaring up and kick their front door in.
    • 2017 posts
    February 2, 2009 1:30 PM GMT
    LMAO, of course you would never do such a thing yourself Christine.................

Nikki
    • 2358 posts
    February 2, 2009 1:40 PM GMT
    Or if they have a swimming pool, you throw a twix or a nutty chocolate bar into it, sit back and watch while they drain the pool lol
    • 1195 posts
    February 2, 2009 2:29 PM GMT
    Cristine
    Sounds like you live in a "quiet" neighborhood(joke). My neighbors are a mixed bunch. Next door -we really don't know who lives there - there's different SUVs and pickup trucks which come by and park over-night and leave at odd hours. We have speculated everything from a "house of convenient sex" to a drug drop. Luckily we haven't seen any large dogs.
    Across the street is a nice couple who moved in about three years ago and brought some cats with them. The cats roam the neighborhood.
    Diagonally across the street is a nice couple who race Porches - unfortunately they tune the autos early on Sunday morning.
    Otherwise it's "quiet" neighborhood.
    • 2068 posts
    February 2, 2009 10:34 PM GMT

Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you hon!

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 136 posts
    February 4, 2009 6:48 AM GMT
    Christine,

When I was taking SCUBA classes many years ago, one of the students tried the chocolate-covered peanut candy bar stunt in the training pool.

It seems that the heavily chlorinated water quickly dissolves the chocolate (within minutes), and the nougat center doesn't last much longer.

It is a short-lived illusion at best.

Nicole

• February 5, 2009 1:51 AM GMT
    Mary Grace,

Don't you mean some cats moved into your neighborhood and brought their pet couple?

At least my cat thinks he owns us.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn

• 1195 posts
    February 5, 2009 2:39 PM GMT
    Michelle -
    Did you ever hear this...

A dog thinks "They feed me. Talk to me. Buy me presents. They must be gods."
    A cat thinks "They feed me. Talk to me. Buy me presents. I must be god."

hugs
    Gracie