Realisation,

Tags : None
  • On a lighter more jovial note, transistioning, getting married, suddenly realising that you had better start learning to cook realy well, or face having sex with your intended on a regular basis. Now thats female thinking.
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      February 23, 2009 9:26 AM GMT
  • Right now your married, its been a few weeks the honeymoon is over, Out shopping with a sexually frustrated significant other, ooooooooh, look at that dress, I would feel soooo sexy in that!!! but its £200 says the SO, to which you reply AND?
      February 23, 2009 9:58 AM GMT
  • You can see his brain coming alive in his trousers. now this is where real talent comes in, finally he says OK. I'll buy it for you.
    You get the dress, But then you can't realy wear it because you don't have the shoes, get the shoes, Then he suggests in for a penny in for a pound, what about new undies to match, NO don't get greedy tell him you realy appreciate the gesture but he has spent enough, Then your home dig out a pair of old granny type knickers, don them put on the dress and shoes, and get taken out for a realy romantic meal, get home throw yourself on the bed, he undresses you, sees the knickers and goes of to the spare room to sleep. See where its leading, another day out for undies nighties etc, another romantic night out and a few bottles of expensive anaesthetic,
      February 23, 2009 11:34 AM GMT
  • Now we have established a patterm, keeping him just short of enough cash and nooky, so that he can't afford to two time you. Meanwhile putting into place an appearance of being the perfect housekeeper. So that when he finally finds someone who has'nt got the same expensive tastes as you and is desperate, he cheats, you divorce him and get to keep the house, lol. Meanwhile there is that elligable fit looking guy who is making mega bucks in the city thats giving you comfort because of your cheating philandering husband. Now go back to the begining and push replay.
      February 23, 2009 1:42 PM GMT
    2 2627
    In the second posting when she says AND. I'd have said, AND you ain't gettin it.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 23, 2009 8:19 PM GMT
    Cris - your story reminds me of a song - hmmm.
    I'll think of it.....soon. A blond moment?
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      February 23, 2009 8:30 PM GMT
  • Hi Cristine,

OMG, that is so totally perfect!

I do love your thinking hun

Hugs, Bridgette
    xOOx
      February 24, 2009 1:44 AM GMT
  • Karen, lol, its an attempt at wrye humour, its a story, not my bigography , But I can assure you, I would never have been turned down for that £200 dress.
      February 24, 2009 10:37 AM GMT