St Patty's Party!!!

• 2627 posts
    March 15, 2009 12:04 AM GMT
    I know it's not till Tues but the partys are this weekend.
    I've been to 2 bars for the free food & I started drinking about 1pm. The plan was to not get drunk untill later.
    Well I screwed that up early.
    Now I won't drink green beer. I want to throw up before I evan take the first drink. I'm no wisky drinker, I think that's what got to me so fast. So no more of that for the night.
    Wanting to stay with the theme of things I made a pitcher of Pina Coladas with some green dye. It realy taste good.
    Man this is taking forever to type making lots of corrections.
    I should have stopp3ed drinking when I got home but it didn't seem rightr.
    I'm supposed to be at another party right now. But hell I made it home without going to jail so I think I should just stay here.

HAPPY ST PATTY"S DAY!!!!!!!!!!
    • 105 posts
    March 15, 2009 5:41 AM GMT
    Karen:

Happy St Patricks's Day

Good on you for pulling out all the stops; the top of the morning to you, and the rest of the day to yourself.

Hugs,

Judith
    • 2627 posts
    March 15, 2009 2:30 PM GMT
    Thanks Judith
    But I don't remember most of yesterday & I don't remember posting this thread.
    I did find proof that I got very sick when I woke up in the bathroom this morning.
    • 1195 posts
    March 15, 2009 3:32 PM GMT
    'Tis a shame to waste good whiskey.
    Karen - I've been there done that.
    It makes you take the oath when you wake up and can't remember what happened.
    Thank goodness you're not in Dublin, EI - they started celebrating on Thursday and won't stop until the 17th.
    Happy St. Patrick's Festival.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1195 posts
    March 15, 2009 10:12 PM GMT
    I forgot to tell everyone about an old Irish saying.

"The gods invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world."

'Tis the truth, y' know
    hugs
    Gracie