I Realy Do HATE Mondays!!!

• 2627 posts
    April 7, 2009 12:08 AM BST
    It started this morning with snow & slush. Right then I should have gone back to bed.
    I start work early in order to start the lines. It takes about 10min to start each one.
    This morning it took 40min to get the first one going & it never ran right. Things just kept breaking down all day.
    Power lines coming loose, sensors burning out.
    Finely it got to be 1:30, I get off at 20. Guess who gets called into the office to work over.
    We got in a new die & it had to be set & ran so that our tool room could tweak it in.
    I did my nails over the weekend. File, buff, & clearcoat. They realy looked nice.
    Right now there is enough dirt under them to plant grass.
    I think I'll cry & go to bed early.
    • 2573 posts
    April 7, 2009 3:41 AM BST
    I know that feeling, Karen. I do my nails and they look all smooth and shine...........and then two of them split.
    • 89 posts
    April 9, 2009 12:10 PM BST
    Sorry for your bad Monday, sis. Hearts me to see you were having a bad day.

It is Thursday now and I hope you have a better day. The Easter is glooming ahead, providing us gals more chances to be creative with our nails.
    • 89 posts
    April 9, 2009 12:13 PM BST
    Oh, forgot to say by the way that mine are black. Both toes and fingers.
    • 404 posts
    April 9, 2009 6:28 PM BST
    ............yes,hammers,bricks and so on tend to give nails that colour.............

Lynn H.
    • 2627 posts
    April 9, 2009 8:27 PM BST
    Lynn I went that route. It hurt like hell at first then it realy looked nice. But it didn't last.
    • 89 posts
    April 9, 2009 10:21 PM BST
    Lynn, I am sorry to have shown my nails that way. I have no better avatar photo. Wish to make one soon.