Started work on my blog

• June 23, 2004 12:45 AM BST
    Well i started using my blog so if any of you are interested in taking a look feel free. Theres nothing interesting or major on it, just me rambling on hehe. Im also working on a website too, hope to get that done soon

Hope you enjoy it

Rach

• 430 posts
    June 23, 2004 4:48 AM BST
    Rachel,

whats the title?
    • 1198 posts
    June 23, 2004 8:36 AM BST
    Hi rachel
    i look forward to reading your blog when you kick it off with what you want to write about love JJ xx
    • 37 posts
    June 23, 2004 11:04 AM BST
    Have you added it to the blog roll Rachel? I couldn't find it. The only one listed as Rachel began months ago so I'm guessing it's not yours.

While on the subject of blogs, does anyone know why I can't use the HTML section to post? Rebecca Chesnutt mentioned I should have a tool bar in the HTML section but it doesn't appear when I go to it. (BTW, I'm on a Mac and I know how these things sometimes pander to Mr Gates Could that be the reason?)

• 37 posts
    June 23, 2004 6:24 PM BST
    "I do not know why you didn't find her"

I didn't search, just looked in the directory. Found it now thanks.

Rachel, nice shopping tale. Funny I'm not that bothered by shopping for man stuff but as soon as Suzannah gets an allowance I can't get enough of it
  • June 24, 2004 12:27 AM BST
    haha im sorry, i neve rknew i had to save it into the trannyblog directory lol, but gimmie credit i never used a blog before!
    Wel here it is for your viewing pleasure
    http://gendersociety.com/[...]1656057

again my apologisies, im so silly sometimes hehe

rach
  • June 24, 2004 11:12 AM BST
    Oh and the blogs called Rachel Beths blog, i just got a message asking for it so ill post it here too. And i just changed the title because there was already a blog called rachels blog lol, surprise surprise eh, such a popular name.
  • June 24, 2004 11:07 PM BST
    Hey Shan

You goto manage category at the top of the screen, then pick trannyblogs in the scrolldown bar and put a title in, took me a few days to figure that out lol. And it could be worse, you could be turning into your dad i have a similar taste in clothes and stuff as my sister, and we look alike and do certain things the same lol. Probably some genetic thing but who knows! i dont! but what do i know?
  • August 10, 2004 8:44 PM BST
    I to have been working on my blog I have three things on mine I use it more as a journal than any thing elese I write when I feel like I need to let off a little stress or if I think I realy need to weight it down I don't know the address yeat but I'll get it ASAP
    • 2068 posts
    June 23, 2004 10:41 AM BST
    i'll have a look hun,what's it called? lol maria xxx
    • 456 posts
    June 23, 2004 5:03 PM BST
    Searching for a blog is not that difficult.

Open your blog and go to Directory of Blogs
    In search enter name of person you want - in this case Rachel
    All the Rachels with blogs appear
    Choose the right one and you can add it to your BlogRoll

I do not know why you didn't find her Suzanna - I found her first time.
    • 456 posts
    June 24, 2004 11:28 PM BST
    Did you try using help Shan hon - I have tried to give some advice in using the blog in the help file - it is situated at the top of the screen with all the other buttons. Not all pages have help on them but the main blog page and a couple of others do - I wrote them so please give any advice and I can add or emmend it.