Not where I'm at

• 1652 posts
    April 28, 2009 9:57 PM BST
    I noticed the other night when checking to see who was online that several people were reading the Tranny Tribune. I wondered if there was a new edition out already…
    But just now I checked to see who was on again, and supposedly I was now reading the Tranny Tribune. I wasn’t though, honest.
    Was just curious, is this a little bug perhaps?
    xx
    • 746 posts
    April 28, 2009 11:18 PM BST
    Same here Lucy..".so how can you be two places at once when you're not anywhere at alllllllllll...." Any idea who sang that ditty???? I'd be VERY impressed if anybody gets that right...

No big deal though...at least you're online!

Traci xxx
    • 2573 posts
    April 29, 2009 1:51 PM BST
    Firesign Theater in the sixties
    • 1980 posts
    April 29, 2009 2:09 PM BST
    Dang! Give that girl a gold star and a nice cigar. Don't forget to use pliers when handling dwarves, Wendy.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    April 29, 2009 2:26 PM BST
    It happens all the time, I never totally believe what it says. Just a glitch I guess. EIther that or we've all just enter the Twilight Zone....*cue music*.

Nikki
    • 2127 posts
    April 29, 2009 4:28 PM BST
    I think it may be because of a bug in our who's where table. It would be reeeeally helpful Lucy, if you could remember exactly which page your were on when you were reportedly reading The Trib. Let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Thanks,

Katie x
    • 746 posts
    April 29, 2009 4:50 PM BST
    Impressed!!! LOL

Traci
    • 746 posts
    April 29, 2009 4:51 PM BST
    Darn....that was too easy! Well done!

Traci
    • 746 posts
    April 29, 2009 4:53 PM BST
    "We're all Bozos on this bus anyways"
    • 1652 posts
    April 29, 2009 9:43 PM BST
    Katie, I was in the forums, then I went to the "Who's online now" page, where it tells you what people are doing, I was apparently reading the Tranny Tribune, which I actually read a couple of weeks ago.
    xx
    • 2017 posts
    April 30, 2009 11:56 AM BST
    Katie, same thing for me, I was using the forums but when I checked it said I was reading the Trib, which I hadn't visited that day at all.

Nikki
    • 83 posts
    May 5, 2009 6:56 AM BST
    It might be it's running a bit bit old for everyone, but we'd also have to check to see if other people see us in a particular spot at a particular time. It may be that everyone can everyone else just fine, but not themselves. If a couple of you who maybe have each other's phone numbers could call and log in at the same time, then you could compare notes and see if it's totally out to lunch or if it's at least half right. That way we'd know a bit better where the bug is.