TGirl T-Shirts

• 1980 posts
    May 6, 2009 9:02 PM BST
    Hi girls, I need some help. About a year or so ago I bought a t-shirt with "I'M A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OKAY!" on it. Yes, that, the Monty Python skit, you're so right. Anyway, it is reaching its last legs and I'd like to get a new one as well as a couple of other things. The t-shirt has been fun to wear, especially when I get a knowing look (nudge, nudge, say no more). I'm sure I got it through someone here on TW who has her own business, at least I'm as sure as my fading memory capacity allows me to be. She had quite a few things like t-shirts, sweatshirts and so on, all with a tranny theme and while there are others available online, I'd like to give my business to someone who's a part of TW.

Is anyone aware of who she might be and perhaps have a link to her site? I have tried searching online but haven't been able to find it. Thanks for any help.

Hugs...Joni Marie

PS...I also posted this in the shopping forum, but I thought I would post here as well for a bit more exposure.
    • 2573 posts
    May 7, 2009 2:20 AM BST
    http://www.wackyplanet.co[...]ck.html

...and you ARE OK, Joni.
    • 1980 posts
    May 7, 2009 2:35 AM BST
    TY, Wen-wen. You're pretty okay your ownself, girlfriend.<smile> Thank you for the link, the t-shirt isn't quite the same as the one I got, but it would certainly do.

Let's all sing! For those of you who have a guitar handy, the chords are included at no extra charge.

D G6
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
    A D
    I sleep all night and I work all day
    (He's a lumberjack and he's OK
    He sleeps all night and he works all day)
    I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
    I go to the lavat'ry
    On Wednesdays I go shopping
    And have buttered scones for tea
    (He cuts down trees...)
    (He's a lumberjack...)
    I cut down trees, I skip and jump
    I love to press wild flow'rs
    I put on women's clothing
    And hang around in bars
    (He cuts down trees...)
    (He's a lumberjack...)
    I cut down trees, I wear high heels
    Suspenders and a bra
    I wish I'd been a girlie
    Just like my dear papa
    (He cuts down trees...)
    (He's a lumberjack...)
  • May 7, 2009 8:04 PM BST
    I hate the lumberjack song...makes fun of trans people...and fosters the transphobia...
    have you ever seen the Sheila's Wheels car insurance adverts feeaturing the oily ugly Australian doing a song about crossdressing? Makes me wanna puke every time I have the misfortune to see it...
    rose