How do TS's view TV's Done to death

• 2358 posts
    May 11, 2009 12:57 PM BST
    I started this thread some time ago over concerns at the way some TV's Cd's were talked down to by a minority of TS's, Very few TV's if any made any postings making their own feelings known or relating their experiences, so I lost interest in defending them basically. The thread caused so much controversy and bad feeling, it was banned by Katie and upon reflection I think this was the right way forward. Now I see it has been resurected in the members forum, which to me is only perpetuating the us and them feeling. Point to note, yes TS's are different, does not make us better or more appreciated. We are all in some ways in the same boat. FFS get a life, stop promoting the why we are different, its been done to death, its now mundane, inane and boring and causing an unecessary division.

Cristine Shye
    • 404 posts
    May 13, 2009 4:02 PM BST
    Christine,,,,

I think you'll find that Katie has stamped on it.

Lynn
    • 2627 posts
    May 13, 2009 8:41 PM BST
    Any thread comparing TV's CD's & TS's is forbiden. Katie has closed that thread. It does not matter what forum it's in.
    I've been here about 4yrs or so & every one of those threads has started something unintended by the person starting it.
    So for the sake of TW it has to stay that way.
    • 2358 posts
    May 13, 2009 9:52 PM BST
    Er is'nt that what my post was intimating? Karen
    And my original thread was not a comparison, more a demand for eqaulity and general respect
    • 2627 posts
    May 13, 2009 11:16 PM BST
    Yes on both counts just put in my 2cents. Samething just different words.
    Your first post never got past the point of a good discussion. But I'm sure Katie didn't want to wait.
    These threads are something. People allways get mad & cancell thier memberships. From both sides.

It will come up again in a short time, it allways does.