non supportive wives/g/fs?

• 124 posts
    June 24, 2004 1:09 PM BST
    ok so weve had the non supportive wives and girlfriends, but wot about the other way round? i no theres a lot of u out there who have wives and g/fs who support everything u do, which is great, and im pleased for u, but have u ever stopped to think, the rest of u, about ur wives etc.. do u give them support? as u no me and chris have had problems and this has made me think about it. ive tried to help and support her and have felt no help in return, but we are trying to work things out, i worry that some of u will have a go at me for wot has happened. its not the femme side that bothers me so much now. anyway, wot im trying to say, is, give ur wife or g/f some thought, if shes having a prob with wot ur doing, give her some time, show her how much u love her, take an interest in wotever she does, dont try to be all ME all of the time, spend some time out of it, i no it will be hard but as the song says, "a good love is hard to find". ive probably got more to say on this but at the min, my brain wont work, so i'll leave it at that, good luck to all of u, fay xx
    • 1198 posts
    June 24, 2004 1:38 PM BST
    Fay there are alot of girl's on here that would not risk there marriage's or relationship's for the sake of dressing, with that in mind those girls have to juggle there everyday role with there fem side.
    I would think those girls give there wive's or girlfreinds all the support they want and treat them with the up most respect and most immportantly the love they deserve.
    Some are even luckier to have the support in what they are doing from there partner's, i for one am one of them. I think without giving our partners the love and support they need, we trannie's would be very lonely people love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    June 28, 2004 7:21 AM BST
    Not having a partner myself my thoughts are limited here,

I just wanted to say you make valid points. Its a hard thing to be tg in the world, don't make it harder by aleinating your supporters.

Me I haven't allowed myself to get involved with someone till I have worked myself out. Its what works for me. I hope you find what works for you.

Good luck,
  • June 28, 2004 10:34 AM BST
    Exactly Sandra

And for that reason I cannot blame my ex. I understand her reaction...and I knew it to come. Because I´m a lady myself...

Laura
    • 430 posts
    June 28, 2004 10:48 AM BST
    Now girls,

I'm sure Fay thanks you for understanding her position, but she IS still with her SO and is looking for support.

Fay the fact that you support your other half is fantaastic. Which is why you get lumped with all. Is Chris out to anyone else local? as that will no doubt help. Its got to be tough on you. I'm sure that you will work things out. Your a smart girl. Sorry just throwing my two cents in again.
    • 614 posts
    June 28, 2004 11:54 AM BST
    SANDRA AND LAURA

i think i need to set a few bits stright , firstly me and fay are bf and gf , secondly we dont live togther , and thirdly i have no intention of taking hormones or having srs
  • June 28, 2004 12:02 PM BST
    Okay

But still I would not like to have a boyfriend in a dress.
    Anyway, I hope you understand each other and get along.

Laura
    • 124 posts
    June 28, 2004 12:37 PM BST
    thanku fiona for understanding me, and thanku to every one else too. we dont live together as im married and yes the husband nos of this, he is also a xdresser but very much in the closet, and i dont see him dressed. it has bin hard for me over the last few months. chris doesnt want to go full time i no that. im sorry but this is hard to explain, have u all read my blog, starting from the begining? any way enough said for now, x
    • 1198 posts
    July 1, 2004 1:13 PM BST
    Well i'm taking hormone's and i live with my girlfreind and i dress 24/7. She has given me nothing but support and confidence,
    we already both have children so there is no prblem there.
    Basically she is an admirer and our relationship goes from strength to strength, our sex life is great maybe odd to some but i don't care and our winning point is we talk to each other.
    So you can live together if you understand each other and talk to one and other love JJ xx
    • 124 posts
    July 9, 2004 12:39 PM BST
    thanku jayne for ur comment, it is nice to hear of couples that have a good understanding of each other and its nice that u love and care for ur wife as u do, thanku, good luck xx
  • July 9, 2004 12:52 PM BST
    I personally know two couples, where the husband is in the middle of transitioning. According to our law, the marriages will be ended, or changed into a registered relationship, as they say. But these couples want to stay together. Wonderful .

Laura
    • 124 posts
    July 14, 2004 11:54 AM BST
    i think a lot of "so called laws" should be changed, if two ppl love each other no matter wot their sex or religion, why shouldnt they be together. love is a wonderful thing.
    • 1198 posts
    July 14, 2004 3:06 PM BST
    Laura
    that is happening to alot of couples who's partners are transitioning or have done so. It annoys me that these couples are so happy together that the law deem's it right to disolve the marriage.
    Well we have GERBIL in place now so these transitioned partners can at least obtain a birth certificate of the sex they are, lets just hope that couples who have a transitioned partner can stay married or marry in the future.
    I feel if the love and understanding is there what right does the law say who we can and cant stay married too.....love JJ xx
    • 236 posts
    July 14, 2004 10:24 PM BST
    Hi Fay
    Iam not going to comment on you and chris as that is between you and Chris.It is currently far too public for my liking and I think you should sort things out between yourselves and not in Public (tranny web public).As for your original thread you have spoken to me at manchester so know that Iam a faithfull girl and have allways supported my former girlfriends in everything that they did.I loved to treat them spoil them I would do most of the cooking and house work ,laundry
    I loved to go shopping with them helping them get outfits.I do think that there are some girls who are all me and neglect their relationships especially the ones whos girlfreind does not approve of thier Femme self.I suggest that they could breath new life into their relationships if they utilised their femme self to treat their wives / girlfreinds with a new outfit or a romantic meal a piece of jewellry and give attention.There is allways much more pleasure to be had from giving than from recieving.........I hope that you find some help.. agreement with some of my comments Fay and that you and Chris sort things out between yourselves
    sarah Ann . XXX.

• January 24, 2005 8:45 PM GMT
    I loved and supported my gf as best I could I treated her like the lady she was. She was quite understanding about my feminine side and as long as she kept her distance all was okay. Eventually we moved in together and my feelings began to pick up pace, now I did not have my own place to be a woman. Yet my needs for it were still there and probably increasing. To make a long story short we began to drift she would start going out with her friends, and I would stay home and do the dishes, and perhaps have a glass of wine and read a book. She would always return home to a fully dressed woman eventually this got to her because she felt the man was gone and it was only a matter of time before I took to the streets as a woman and as she put it "I fear you will walk out the door a woman and never come back" still not sure if that is the case but will know soon enough. The final straw came when she just blurted out that she could not handle this life anymore and I quote "It's like our roles have reversed, you are the woman and I the man!" and I guess she hated being the man as much as I did. I believe this is where I went wrong I stole her womanhood from her and that was wrong just because I wanted to be the woman I shouldn't of made her feel like the man. Eventually she had affairs with other men and I felt helpless like I could not do anything I was wrong and she had every right to be with real men. Our final chapter ended over a cup of tea, quite amicably I was of course a woman during this meeting and for the first time over the nine years she knew about Mirella she finally gave me a nice compliment on how sexy my shoes looked on my feet, I must admit that was a real confidence booster.
  • June 24, 2004 3:43 PM BST
    We live in the ME generation, sometimes it feels like "compromise" is a dirty word - it isn't. My wife knows about Cerys, she sets limits to her involvement in that side of my life - I have to accept that. I also like motorbikes but if I did nothing but eat drink sleep bikes I think she's get pretty pissed off (and if took one to bed she's every right to walk away)

It's about small things .. like when were out shopping for her, I don't keep saying oh that would be good for Cerys blah blah. Remember real girls need to feel special too. Put your femme side in the cupboard from time to time and concentrate on what really matters, your life with your partner.

(Oh boy am I gonna get flamed for this)

Cerys x
    • 2573 posts
    June 28, 2004 6:55 AM BST
    If you get flamed, it won't be by me, Cerys. Both people have to give for a healthy relationship to work.
    • 2463 posts
    August 14, 2004 1:58 AM BST
    Fay, I did appreciate this thread you started. I do very much understand why my wife was so upset when I finally came out to her. She felt betrayed and lied to, and, to be fair, she has a point. But I also explained to her why I had to be in the closet. A lot of things came together about me when she found out, including my little insanity with which I deal on a daily basis, not to mention past drinking bouts. I don't want her hurt. I tried to tell her many times, and actually thought she knew but didn't want to talk about it. I support my wife all the way. I wish I was as good as she is.