May Tribune is out!

• 2463 posts
    May 17, 2009 2:43 PM BST
    Hi all!
    The May edition of the Tranny Tribune is out! We are two articles shorter than usual because of circumstances,which included a funny piece about Mother's Day (which is now long gone!), but otherwise there are some great pieces in there. I especially recommend Josie's article on legislation affecting TG persons, and the interviews with our own Alison Bound, and the celebrity interview with Rori, a star in the U.S. TG community. Both interviews address some key issues.

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    May 17, 2009 4:38 PM BST
    Thank you, Meredith.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    May 17, 2009 6:36 PM BST
    Mere,

Now that I am editing the TRANNYWEB TRANSGENDER NEWS, I have a benchmark that truly makes me able to understand just how much more work you do every month to produce the TRANNY TRIBUNE...and you say it's two articles SHORT? I am in awe. Great job, woman.
    • 2463 posts
    May 17, 2009 6:58 PM BST
    Thanks, all.

It is my goal to publish a minimum of 7 articles each issue so as to provide plenty of reading material. We are establishing some regular writers. I really like the piece I wrote on Mother's Day, but, alas, it is too late.

I admit I might be a bit biased, but I think Josie's article is fantastic. I have asked her to produce more for us.

As for you, Ms. Wendy, I expect nothing but the best from you.

Mere

• 746 posts
    May 17, 2009 9:00 PM BST
    Guilty as charged....just couldn't come up with anything that was worth reading....serious writer's block....but who knows where the next 20 or so days will take me and maybe it'll open up the creative portion of whatever brain I have left!

Nice job (again) Mere!!!

Traci xxx