Trannies Got Talent?

• 2127 posts
    May 31, 2009 9:12 PM BST
    Just an idea...

If there's a big response then we'll run with it. If not, we won't. It's up to you.

On the back of the talent show fever that's been gripping the US and UK recently, I would like to suggest a Trannyweb contest where talented members send in videos of their acts and, having put them on the site for a while, our members vote for the one they think is best.

The winner will receive a cash prize directly from my pocket, maybe $100. Is that enough to motivate our girls to show us what they can do?

It will all be down to numbers though. If we only have three or four contestants then it will not be worth running.

Come on girls, if there's something interesting that you can do which you think shows off your talent, then please reply to this post to enter (click the Reply link to the right).

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 773 posts
    May 31, 2009 11:33 PM BST
    Is there a Susan Boyle among us?
    • 746 posts
    May 31, 2009 11:40 PM BST
    Or a Van Halen or Magic Dick (Harp player for J. Geils Band) ??? Wondering how to PhotoShop Traci onto my drab mode????

Traci
    • 773 posts
    May 31, 2009 11:43 PM BST
    Whammer Jammer, baby!
    • 2463 posts
    June 1, 2009 2:32 AM BST
    Not one of you will win against me! I am going to hammer a nail into two pieces of wood without inflicting serious bodily harm upon myself. TOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kinda funny that when I talk to Lilienne one of the first questions she has is "How have you injured yourself this week?" Maybe Josie's going to med school will be a blessing for me.
    • 2573 posts
    June 2, 2009 4:09 AM BST
    I am Bizzaro-Susan Boyle. My retirement plan is to sit on a corner with a long traffic light and sing. I will have a sign that reads: "WILL STOP SINGING FOR $1" I will drive home in my Rolls-Royce.
    • 83 posts
    June 2, 2009 4:19 AM BST
    How long do you plan on keeping this open for? I don't have anything I could put up right this minute, but might be able to come up with something in the near future.
    • 773 posts
    June 2, 2009 10:05 PM BST
    Wendy....What is your Paypal address? I'll send you a dollar right away.
    • 746 posts
    June 2, 2009 10:37 PM BST
    Wendy...it's called "busking" and I know a couple of folks that actually make their living doing so! Where do we mail you the $1????

Traci
    • 2573 posts
    June 3, 2009 1:22 PM BST
    Who said "Paypal"? Why didn't the TW forum censor ****** that out, lol. You can send the ransom money to..................
    • 2017 posts
    June 4, 2009 1:03 PM BST
    I love this idea but it does have a drawback for those who have got talent but express it in their drab side with a band etc. It would be nice to just use sound files but I appreciate that these can't be verified as being genuine.

Still, it's worth a go and it would be nice to see it get off the ground. I love the idea.

Nikki

PS does being able to turn into a woman count as having a talent?