Top this Psycho Ninja moment!

• 2463 posts
    June 7, 2009 6:31 PM BST
    Right now I have a long, sharp blade in my hands.

Why?

Because I was changing batteries on top of the radiator. I managed to drop one of the batteries into the radiator, and it is now safely lodged sideways in said radiator.

Just in case anything happens to me while I try to unlodge this battery before the radiator turns on, Lililenne Li and Karen Brad are the executors of my estate. All 50 cents of it. I give Josie the permission to date Penelope Cruz.

See you in Heaven!

Mere
    • 2358 posts
    June 7, 2009 11:27 PM BST
    Thats easily topped, how about setting fire to your own hair.

Turned the gas hob on, it did'nt fire up, indicator light was on, so I put my ear down to the ring to see if i could hear the gas hissing out, then suddenly click click, the automatic ignitor kicked in, whoosh. up went the hair on one side of my head,
    So lucky the whole lot never went up, but did have a sore ear for quite a while.

Cristine
    • 746 posts
    June 8, 2009 2:47 AM BST
    Mere...can I have your BlackHawk sweater? Thnx...

Traci
    • 2463 posts
    June 9, 2009 12:23 AM BST
    I did give myself a minor concussion on one of our exhibits some time back.

My Blackhawks jersey? Well, since you asked first...............
  • June 9, 2009 12:42 AM BST
    HI Mere,

Maybe you should send me a copy of your manuscript for safe keeping....

would hate to see your new book go up in a blaze of "Battery caused" fire.

As for the sharp blade, do they let you use sharp instruments yet?

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn

• 2463 posts
    June 9, 2009 1:47 AM BST
    Me and Josie have a very firm agreement. I do all the cooking, dishes, etc., and if something breaks, needs building, etc., she takes care of it. That might mean I'll live long enough to collect social security.
  • June 9, 2009 3:31 PM BST
    Cris, You know I adore you, your gorgouse & witty very inteligent, but you realy do need a transfusion of basic common sense, God girl you make me wonder sometimes, Just what goes on in that pretty head of yours. And as to some of your jokes
    you realy are a very, very sick puppy indeed.

Luve you loads Cassie X
    • 1195 posts
    June 9, 2009 4:41 PM BST
    I think I can top the events of being "accident" prone. I'm very careful when lighting the bar-b-que - seems I have a habit of using too much starter. As for falling - luckily I don't break any bones; I've always landed on my head. My (loving) bride says I might be a macrocephalic - whatever. I can't afford to fall any more - I just don't need the seventh concussion.
    Mere - I know I'm not up to date on all the latest household accessories but please tell me about the battery operated radiator?
    Sounds fantastic. Can I get one for my car?
    Cassie is being mean...don't pick on my adopted niece. Remember you're a blond too.
    hugs
    Gracie
  • June 10, 2009 5:58 PM BST
    I bought a new floor lamp to go in the corner where there was no wall socket so I had to use a very convenient socket at the top of the stairs and lead the wire safely down into the corner. I got a piece of wire, wired it into the plug and put the plug in the socket which did not have an on/off switch so it was live all the time..then i pulled the wire throught my fingers to check it was the right length and my fingers touched the bare wire...luckily I was standing on nice dry carpet so apart from a flash and a bang I got away with a couple of tiny burns on my fingers...that was only the third time I've gotten zapped and lived to tell the tale so maybe I'm a cat in disguise.