Introducing your Creative Writing forum

• 734 posts
    September 10, 2009 2:05 PM BST
    Ah, the joys of a new born forum!

I've asked for this to be created so that we have a place where we can showcase our work - be it poetry or narrative - and everyone else knows where to find it!

I'll be spending a little time today populating it with a variety of threads (correct, another excuse to get out of the gardening!) which will, hopefully, give you all an idea of what I have in mind.

It would be nice if it became a place where we can share our knowledge of writing and where we can learn from each other. If you've always fancied writing but felt daunted by the prospect then this could be a good place to start.

Who knows, TW might discover the next Poet Laureate or even the next JK Rowling...

Much love

Rae x

• September 10, 2009 6:11 PM BST
    Great news,Rae-don't know if I'm up to it as I'm more of a visual artist and 'Ideas' girl but I'd love to read other girls'contributions.By the way I love your humanity and sanity as shown in the political Forum-hugs'n stuff,Nina P.xx
    • 2017 posts
    September 10, 2009 6:34 PM BST
    I wish I had more time to write as I do enjoy it but such is life. I could always do a reworking 'The boy stood on the burning deck' I suppose............

Nikki
    • 734 posts
    September 10, 2009 7:03 PM BST
    Honestly Nina, there was me thinking I'd covered every genre for people to chuck in - and you come waltzing passed as a Visual Artist, doh! I don't know how feasible it would be, and depending on your art, you could always post a link to a photo or video... just a passing thought.

Nikki, are you intimating I have too much time on my hands? Lol. I'm never entirely sure if I write to avoid the household chores or do the household chores to avoid the writing...

Much love

Rae x