"First Time" stories wanted!

• 2463 posts
    September 19, 2009 4:16 PM BST
    Hi all,

Get your minds out of the gutter! I didn't mean THAT "first time!"

While I know I could go into the Forum archives for some of the answers, I would like for any and all to tell me about the first time you ventured out as your true self. I am putting these stories together for a series of articles. You may post them here or write to me personally at [email protected].

Okay, what about it?

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    September 25, 2009 5:12 PM BST
    I am reposting this to get more responses.........

I am willing to protect your privacy if you wish to tell your story but not identify yourself!

Come on! 'Fess up!
    • 308 posts
    September 29, 2009 6:13 AM BST
    Ok Mere, I guess I will fess up...I think LOL ...but I see humor in this now.
    Here we go. One nite I went to an out of town motel. Requested an end room, ground floor, naturally. Well I was really ready for this. Laid out my clothes, set my makeup out, and visioned how fantastic this was going to be. A very delusional thought, I might add. One would think, a person would at least try and practice putting on makeup at home for practice ..right, not me, nothing to this, Ha. So I started to shave, and prepare myself so I would be ready when it got dark, naturally. So with out going into to much preparation detail. I did my makeup, put on my clothes....OMG things are really going well, then I put on my black wig ( bad mistake) and said wow, I was really ready for the world. Big question, was the world ready for me. Now remember, I am now in a disillusioned, delusional state of mind. Soooo, I opened the door, oooops here comes a car, so I wait, now my chance,I step out, I know there is a thousand eyes looking at me, I can feel it. I walk out to my car any way, and get in, wow I made it...OMG, did I have the room key, checked my purse in a frantic, what a relief it was there. Now, I pull out and just drive around getting used to this newly found world. As I am driving, I notice some people looking, I thought, wow your looking good girl, even men were speeding up to get a better look, I would look away naturally, but still, hey they are really checking me out. This brings new found confidence!!!! Sooo, I decide to stop a women's clothing store, I pull into a spot right in front. Just then another car pulls in next to me. A women starts to get out, takes one look at me in the car, screams and jumps back into her car and speeds off, wow, I must look like a bad version of Morticia, cousin itt and Lurch combined from the Adams family....and it is not even Halloween yet. So, now, ego deflated, and worried the police must be on the way, I took off, headed back to my room...and made a realistic evaluation of myself......I NEED HELP
    Any other stories, but we do evolve...Tammy